1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Leeds or Surrey?

1. Apr 12, 2007 #1
    Hi, I have offers from both Surrey (physics with medical physics) and Leeds (MPhys in medical physics). These are the best in physics according to the times good university guide that have this kind of program, but which should it be my firm choice? Since I live in Greece I don’t have so much close information.

P.S my firm choice will be the one I will go to since the requirements are pretty low for me.
  2. jcsd
  3. Apr 12, 2007 #2

You'd probably have a more exciting student life in Leeds than Guildford (Surrey).

Though Leeds is up-North and Guildford down-South... the latter would be my preference if it wasn't Guildford...

For the night-life, pick Leeds.

For the education... I have a few friends working in the Maths dept in Surrey -- they're all very good -- don't know about Physics...
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?