Leonard Little's Theory of Elementary Waves

1. Can anyone here explain this theory to me? I'm told that it agrees with all experimental data, yet also manages to disprove (or at least interpret differently, I'm not really clear on this) the Heisenberg Uncertainty principle. If anyone can explain this theory to me, I'd be grateful.

2. jcsd
  3. dextercioby

dextercioby 12,314
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

I'm sure it's a crackpot ('theory').

Daniel.

4. I believe that it is a generalisation of the dark sucker theory to include quantum mechanics. :wink:

5. jtbell

Staff: Mentor

When I do a Google search for Leonard Little, all I get is a football player who was arrested for drunk driving recently. :rofl:

Even when I add "waves" to the search, all I get is that football player. When I search for "Leonard Little" "elementary waves" (with the quotes), Google gives me absolutely nothing, nada, zip, nichevo, ei mitään...

6. Doc Al

Staff: Mentor

7. so, nothing to get excited over then?

8. dextercioby

dextercioby 12,314
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

The name doesn't sound appealing,too.I mean "elementary waves" sounds,umm,"elementary".Maybe if he had named it "complicated waves",then,maybe then,he would have gotten a chance...

"Physics essays",hmm...

Daniel.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?