Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Les french

1. yes

0 vote(s)
  2. no

1 vote(s)
  1. Jun 12, 2003 #1
    this maybe a little after the event, but i'm sensing a bit of an anti french vibe in some of the threads. so i thought why not bring it out into the open.

so this is here to voice your opinions about the french, good or bad.

to get you started heres a few reasons why i dont like the french;

they create rules and dont abide by them
    they are the only 'civilised' country where the mob still rules. the government cant do anything without risking a strike by someone, and when they do strike the block the ports so that mucks every1 esles lives up.

of course these are broad generalisations (thats a mighty long word hope i spelt it right) and they dont aplly to all french people. they shouldn't really even apply to the people. its just the mentality of the country that gets me.
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 12, 2003 #2
    I cant stand the french because they give the impression that they think they are so much smarter and better than everyone else, they think there food is better, there drink there cars there cities, there football teams the list is endless. Another thing is that they are trying to conquer Europe by using the EU by getting everyone to have the same currency, language and i even heard (not sure how true this is) that they want to have a single armed force to represent all of the EU all of this of course would be run by the french because they are so much better than the rest of europe, personnally i think the Nazi's where more honest than the french are.

Oh and before anyone says this, I'm not racist I hate everyone!
  4. Jun 12, 2003 #3
    Just a suggestion: but there might be French posters on this website but anyway it's better not to specifically target a particular race or nationality.

It depends on how you define "honesty"

Unfortunetly, that's not limited to one country or one individual.
  5. Jun 12, 2003 #4
    cmdr_sponge welcome to the forums. As good as your intentions might have been, this thread is offensive.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?