Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Let me introduce myself

1. Jan 5, 2005 #1
    Hey everyone,
    Just saying hello. Been reading the threads here for awhile and boy, am I impressed. Hopefully I can add something to the conversation.

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 5, 2005 #2

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

Welcome to PF, gramero!

4. Jan 5, 2005 #3

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Hello gramero. Welcome to PF.

5. Jan 5, 2005 #4

dextercioby

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Though these two distinguished gentlemen have more posts than me,i'm 'older' and in the name of the '2003 generation',lemme say:
    WELCOME TO PHYSICSFORUMS!!

We're waiting to share our knowledge with you and hopeful you share your knowledge with us... :smile:

Daniel.

6. Jan 5, 2005 #5
    My I say that fun is not from how many posts but what you post.

I bid you a warm welcome and ask that you wipe your shoes before you enter next time please. I don't know. :rofl:

Anyway I am 'The Bob' and you are likely to find a lot of good people here that you can forum with. It is the place to be of a night.

Welcome once more. :smile:

The Bob (2004 ©)

7. Jan 5, 2005 #6
    Welcome to PF. :smile:

8. Jan 6, 2005 #7

Tsu

Gold Member

Welcome, gramero!! The key to the washroom is hanging on the wall next to the washroom door (down the hall). Would you like a cup of coffee? :biggrin: That seems to be the beverage of choice around here... :rofl:

9. Jan 6, 2005 #8
    Coffee...no booze is more common, rum in particular, especially brita filtered cheap rum.

Welcom, Hola, Howdy, yo. Enjoy the place, try not to clean up my mess too much. I need my creative chaos.

10. Jan 6, 2005 #9
    Welcome aboard! Ha! I think I'm the 'oldest' of the replies so far!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?