Let you guys know your awosome

• Thread starter affans
  • Start date
hehe this is just a thread to let you guys know your awosome.

everyone of you.

I dont have that many posts, but i do rread the threads. the reason i dont have posts is because I am a grade 12 student, and well if I have to say something, some one has already said it in more "advanced" terms.

we just finished with 2d kinematics. must say the componenets were confusing at first, but now its all in my head. projectile motion was confusing also :) anways I have thatin my head also.

We're moving on to 2d forces now.

I also love the string theory. I've read about it, but some parts are really unclarfied becuase again I don't understand the terms they use online. and on wikipedia.

anyways, i love reading the threads, like "is black really a color".. awosome thread :rolleyes:

Answers and Replies

turbo
Gold Member
Welcome! Please chip in with any questions you have - they may have been asked in one form or another, but it is sometimes instructive to see them asked again from a slightly different motivation or viewpoint.

Plus everyone is just hanging around for someone to say something so they can jump in and reply. Don't worry about saying something that's already been said because we are the sort of people who like repeating ourselves.

JasonRox
Homework Helper
Gold Member
tribdog said:
Plus everyone is just hanging around for someone to say something so they can jump in and reply. Don't worry about saying something that's already been said because we are the sort of people who like repeating ourselves.
Also, answering a question that's already answered is fine because what if your viewpoint or solution has "holes" in it. The only way you're going to know that is by sharing them.

Or you can be like me, and say my solutions in front of the class where everyone can see I'm wrong. :grumpy:

I don't mind actually. :cool:

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Also, take note that what are commonly referred to as our "homework help" forums can be used to ask any questions related to your coursework, not just homework questions. If you just want to run your thoughts past someone to see if you're really understanding it correctly, you can do that there too.

ZapperZ
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
affans said:
I also love the string theory. I've read about it, but some parts are really unclarfied becuase again I don't understand the terms they use online. and on wikipedia.
Oh no! Save yourself! There's still time! Do not go to the Dark side of the Force!

Zz.

ZapperZ
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
Mattara said:
Too late :)
No, it's not too late!

http://www.physicstoday.org/vol-56/iss-8/p50.html [Broken]

Maybe that will knock some sense into people! :)

Zz.

Last edited by a moderator:
ZapperZ said:
No, it's not too late!

http://www.physicstoday.org/vol-56/iss-8/p50.html [Broken]

Maybe that will knock some sense into people! :)

Zz.
Don't make me claim that Evolution is fake

Definition of 'late"

http://www.idontgiveadamn.co.uk/index2.html [Broken] says it all.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
ZapperZ
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
Er... let's not go to the extreme of advertizing crackpottery. PF guidelines still hold here.

Zz.