Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Let you guys know your awosome

1. Sep 23, 2006 #1
    hehe this is just a thread to let you guys know your awosome.

everyone of you.

I dont have that many posts, but i do rread the threads. the reason i dont have posts is because I am a grade 12 student, and well if I have to say something, some one has already said it in more "advanced" terms.

we just finished with 2d kinematics. must say the componenets were confusing at first, but now its all in my head. projectile motion was confusing also :) anways I have thatin my head also.

We're moving on to 2d forces now.

I also love the string theory. I've read about it, but some parts are really unclarfied becuase again I don't understand the terms they use online. and on wikipedia.

anyways, i love reading the threads, like "is black really a color".. awosome thread :rolleyes:

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 23, 2006 #2

turbo

Gold Member

Welcome! Please chip in with any questions you have - they may have been asked in one form or another, but it is sometimes instructive to see them asked again from a slightly different motivation or viewpoint.

4. Sep 23, 2006 #3
    Plus everyone is just hanging around for someone to say something so they can jump in and reply. Don't worry about saying something that's already been said because we are the sort of people who like repeating ourselves.

5. Sep 23, 2006 #4

JasonRox

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Also, answering a question that's already answered is fine because what if your viewpoint or solution has "holes" in it. The only way you're going to know that is by sharing them.

Or you can be like me, and say my solutions in front of the class where everyone can see I'm wrong. :grumpy:

I don't mind actually. :cool:

6. Sep 23, 2006 #5

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Also, take note that what are commonly referred to as our "homework help" forums can be used to ask any questions related to your coursework, not just homework questions. If you just want to run your thoughts past someone to see if you're really understanding it correctly, you can do that there too.

7. Sep 24, 2006 #6

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

Oh no! Save yourself! There's still time! Do not go to the Dark side of the Force!

Zz.

8. Sep 24, 2006 #7
  9. Sep 24, 2006 #8

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

10. Sep 24, 2006 #9
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2006
  11. Sep 24, 2006 #10

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

Er... let's not go to the extreme of advertizing crackpottery. PF guidelines still hold here.

Zz.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?