Where can I find a demo or trial of LF95 fortran compiler?

In summary, LF95 Fortran Demo or Trial is a software program used for writing, compiling, and running Fortran code. It is a trial version of the full LF95 Fortran compiler and debugger, with a typical trial period of 30 days. It is not intended for commercial use, and has system requirements including Windows operating systems, 2 GB of RAM, and a modern processor. Technical support is available for the trial version, but may be limited compared to the full version.
steve_rb
I have a fortran program and need to compile it with LF95 (Lahey/Fujitsu fortran 95). Anyone knows where to download a demo or trial version of LF95? Or if you can upload to rapidshare or megaupload or send me a private message. That would be very helpfull.

Last edited:
Technology news on Phys.org
steve_rb said:
I have a fortran program and need to compile it with LF95 (Lahey/Fujitsu fortran 95). Anyone knows where to download a demo or trial version of LF95?

You could try Silverfrost Fortran 95.
Available free for non-commercial work.
Do a GOOGLE search.

1. What is LF95 Fortran Demo or Trial?

LF95 Fortran Demo or Trial is a software program used by scientists and researchers to write, compile, and run Fortran code. It is a trial version of the full LF95 Fortran compiler and debugger, which allows users to test out its features and functionality before purchasing the full version.

2. How long is the trial period for LF95 Fortran Demo?

The trial period for LF95 Fortran Demo is typically 30 days. However, this may vary depending on the specific version of the software and any promotions or offers currently available.

3. Can I use LF95 Fortran Demo for commercial purposes?

No, LF95 Fortran Demo is strictly for evaluation and non-commercial use. If you wish to use the software for commercial purposes, you will need to purchase the full version of LF95 Fortran.

4. What are the system requirements for running LF95 Fortran Demo?

LF95 Fortran Demo is compatible with Windows operating systems, including Windows 7, 8, and 10. It requires at least 2 GB of RAM and 500 MB of free disk space. It is also recommended to have a modern processor with multiple cores for optimal performance.

5. Is there technical support available for LF95 Fortran Demo?

Yes, there is technical support available for LF95 Fortran Demo. Users can access online resources such as user guides and FAQs, as well as contact support through email or phone. However, please note that technical support may be limited for the trial version compared to the full version of LF95 Fortran.