What Makes Canada a Great Place to Live?

In summary, Canada is a great place to live with many opportunities. It has a liberal government, great healthcare, and a safe environment. The only downside is that it can be expensive to live there.
revelator said:
Granted 50$ is excessive, but keep in mind that you also come off as cheap with the complaining about the cost of the toll.

I'm not cheap but schocked at naivitee of people on PE island that they accepted this exhorbirant toll.
Management or owners of that bridge should be also ashamed of themselfs.
Things like this could only happen in Canada.This is best example of brainwashing and collective submission to the will of bigbiz and government.

Physics news on Phys.org
tumor said:
Which bridge is more beautiful ? Duh !
Confdederation bridge in Canada, ugliest piece of crap ever constructed

And I'm sure the architects were going for something that looked pretty instead of serving a purpose. Honestly Tumor, they didn’t build that bridge to be beautiful. If you can think of a more attractive, cheaper bridge that’s able to span 13km over water that filled with massive chunks of ice then please, enlighten us.
As for the toll, last time I checked it was about $38 Canadian that you only had to pay once when you left the island.

Your arguments against Canada are sooo ridiculous. Have you even given some thought as to why no one else on this forum agrees with you?

Confederation Bridge is one of the greatest feats of engineering in the world. 38 bucks does not really seem like that much.

To take a car over the ferry from Victoria to Vancouver it costs like 60 bucks each way.

Polly said:
Hey Tumor, this http://www.whitehouse.org/index.asp will cheer you up :biggrin: .

that is so frikkin funny polly
:rofl:

:smile: Glad you enjoyed it :biggrin: .

check said:
And I'm sure the architects were going for something that looked pretty instead of serving a purpose. Honestly Tumor, they didn’t build that bridge to be beautiful. If you can think of a more attractive, cheaper bridge that’s able to span 13km over water that filled with massive chunks of ice then please, enlighten us.
As for the toll, last time I checked it was about $38 Canadian that you only had to pay once when you left the island.

Your arguments against Canada are sooo ridiculous. Have you even given some thought as to why no one else on this forum agrees with you?

They should make that bridge more beautiful,it will stand there for hundreds of years,and I only guess here but it cost to build was comparable with Millau viaduct.Or even better,instead of going the cheap Canadian way,why not build tunnel like Japanese or Europeans are doing.
Sorry about that toll, I was adding also the provincial and federal taxess to it, that would make about 50$, but maybe taxess don't apply here.
CHECK? you ask me why no one else os sharing my view of Canada hmm...maybe you are all brain washed?Just kidding :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: