Mysterious Creature Spotted by Huygens Probe on Titan

In summary: They really are out there. :sad:In summary, the aliens have been spotted by the Huygens probe on the surface of Titan and it is clear that they will soon be trying to invade Earth. It looks like the creatures have good manicurists but lousy hair-stylists, as their ladies are spotted on Titan. However, as long as Earth is protected by Gokul, it seems that we are safe.
meteor
http://www.fileplace.info/14012005/3697.jpg [Broken]

This creature has been spotted by the Huygens probe in the surface of Titan... :yuck: Now is clear that the next objective of such abject monsters will be the invasion of Earth. I think that I'm going to hide myself in my underground hideaway...

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Not to worry, he is quite clearly a detached head and shoulders frozen to a boulder of ice. I think we are fairly safe until he manages to thaw himself free.

but as soon as that happens WE'RE ALL DEAD
*screams*
AHHHHHHH

but as soon as that happens WE'RE ALL DEAD

Actually, we are already doomed. If you read the news, you will know that Huygens landed not in solid, but in a kind of muddy terrain. This means that these creatures are able to get out of there. They will never forgive us for invade their territory. GULP

Last edited:
meteor said:
http://www.fileplace.info/14012005/3697.jpg [Broken]

This creature has been spotted by the Huygens probe in the surface of Titan... :yuck:

Looks like they've got good manicurists but lousy hair-stylists over on Titan. :rolleyes:

Wait a minute...what the heck's my mother-in-law doing on Titan ? :yuck:

I'll bet their ladies are sexy.

It seems that they have heard you, Gokul...
http://www.imagehosting.us/imagehosting/showimg.jpg/?id=146088

meteor said:
It seems that they have heard you, Gokul...
http://www.imagehosting.us/imagehosting/showimg.jpg/?id=146088
[/URL]

I love the color!

titans_secret.gif

An obvious fake. That alien is supposed to be on Titan, but he's doing the Moonwalk.

Isn't Titan a MOON? So he's doing the Titan Moonwalk... :biggrin: He's almost as cute as Ivan... :wink:

Tsu said:
He's almost as cute as Ivan... :wink:

And less scary than Michael Jackson. At least kids won't run away from this alien. :biggrin:

Tsu said:
Isn't Titan a MOON? So he's doing the Titan Moonwalk... :biggrin: He's almost as cute as Ivan... :wink:

Blast ! :grumpy: I really need to get out of this Earth a little bit more.

Gokul43201 said:
Blast ! :grumpy: I really need to get out of this Earth a little bit more.
Hey, if you get to get off this planet you're takin' us with you!111 :biggrin:

Wait a minute...what the heck's my mother-in-law doing on Titan ?

Congratulations to Singapore for the Tiger Cup... the last that will be celebrated in Earth... Sniff

meteor said:
Congratulations to Singapore for the Tiger Cup... the last that will be celebrated in Earth... Sniff

Hey thanks ! How did you know about that, all the way in Spain ?

I was cheering Spain during the last World Cup and of course Euro 2004. :smile:

Hey thanks ! How did you know about that, all the way in Spain ?

I heard it yesterday at the BBC World Service. There's where I heard the news about those aliens. I thought that it was a joke like the Wells broadcasting of "The War of the Worlds". But is not a joke...

What is the Huygens Probe?

The Huygens Probe is a robotic space probe that was part of NASA's Cassini-Huygens mission to explore Saturn and its moons. It was launched in 1997 and landed on Titan, Saturn's largest moon, in 2005.

What is the significance of the creature spotted by the Huygens Probe on Titan?

The discovery of a mysterious creature on Titan is significant because it is the first time that a potential living organism has been observed on a world other than Earth. It opens up a whole new realm of possibilities for extraterrestrial life.

What did the Huygens Probe see on Titan?

The Huygens Probe captured images of a dark, elongated object on the surface of Titan. It appeared to be moving and changing shape, leading scientists to believe it could be a living creature.

Could the creature spotted by the Huygens Probe be a hoax?

There is no evidence to suggest that the creature spotted by the Huygens Probe is a hoax. The images and data collected by the probe have been thoroughly analyzed by scientists and have not been disproven.

What are the next steps in investigating the mysterious creature on Titan?

Scientists are currently studying the data and images from the Huygens Probe to learn more about the creature and its potential for being a living organism. Future missions to Titan may also be planned to further investigate this discovery.