Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Lifegazer?

1. Jul 14, 2004 #1
    Lifegazer??

It's been awhile since I've posted regularly (2-3 years in fact). I was wondering if any of yall are true originals from way back when. Do any of you remember a member by the name of "Lifegazer"? Is he still around or what? I remember I used to always have heated discussions about his idea of "the mind". Let me know any information if you have it. Thanks!

And hopefully I'll be returning regularly now that I have more time.

-Casey

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 14, 2004 #2

Eh

Let's just say Lifegazer left PF a while back. However, you can still find his silly arguments on the randi.org forums.

4. Jul 15, 2004 #3

Siv

Gold Member

Oh yes, how can anyone forget Lifegazer ... the power of the mind ?! [​IMG]

When did he leave, how and why ? He had some interesting pet theories.

5. Jul 15, 2004 #4

Kerrie

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

hmm, not sure that we want to start a thread on a member specifically, no matter how "memorable" they are...

6. Jul 15, 2004 #5

Siv

Gold Member

I was just curious ... since LG and I have had tons of discussions/fights/arguments ... [​IMG]

Dont answer if you dont want to ... or lock the thread if you think its inappropriate
    [​IMG]

7. Jul 15, 2004 #6

jimmy p

Gold Member

Didnt he post recently (well a couple of months ago) on the Politics and World Affairs forum?

8. Jul 15, 2004 #7

Tom Mattson

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

The whole story can be found here, folks.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?