1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Support PF! Reminder for those going back to school to buy their text books via PF Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Light scattering palladium nanoparticles

1. Nov 23, 2013 #1
    Hi there. I didn't know where to post this. If there is a proper section, please move it.

The thing is that I am looking for papers on which they characterize palladium nanoparticles through light scattering methods. I've found palladium nanoparticles characterized by TEM, IR, XPS, etc. but I was looking in particular for anyone who has characterized it by light scattering. I looked through google, and found this: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23360464

And I found a few more. What I particularly need is something where they explains clearly as possible the characterization through light scattering. I don't have too much access to science magazines here in my house, but I could access to some at my university, which have some subscriptions. I look for it on monday, but until then, if anyone can help me with this I will really appreciate it.

Thanks.

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted