Light Years Away

Ryan_m_b
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
I understand your point Ryan. Sometimes you come up with an idea first, then the physics and numbers put it to the test afterwards. I see things in the future, then try to explain it coming backwards. It's a different way of thinking, and with all the knowledge here, I thought this was the place to be to get some answers to my thoughts. I guess you can't have an open mind and/or your own thoughts here. Sorry to intrude and please accept my sincere apology.

I don't want to offend anyone, so if anyone cares to read and analyze my theory outside this forum, feel free to pm me. Thanks.
Making something up then trying to prove it is not science and it is not open minded. Scientific enquiry starts with observation, from that we form a hypothesis that explains the observation, we then design experiments to test the hypothesis and finally conclude based on the data we recieve. You cannot do it the other way round. I believe that you believe you are right and think that you have formulated great explanatory theories but trust me, you haven't. You've done what so many others have done and constructed a descriptive analogy riddled with factual errors and logical fallacies (I know, I read it before I deleted it). I implore you to use this site to learn. There is no shame in being wrong and learning why, we all do it. But delluding yourself into thinking you've done something grand and dismissing anything that doesn't fit into your ideas is detrimental to yourself and society.

This site exists to teach and discuss what scientific enquiry has so far discovered, it is not the place for theory development. That doesn't mean you can't have your own thoughts but personal theories are not something that fits with what we do here.

Given that your questions on this topic have been answered this thread is locked.