Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Like a virgin

1. Dec 2, 2004 #1
    this is my first time in here. Thought I'd look around, see the place moonbear calls home. I like what you've done with the place, but I gotta tell you the thread titled, "Sticky fun with molecular biologists." Wasn't exactly what I thought it would be.

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 2, 2004 #2

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Oh, even better; the gods of the volcanoes prefer virgins. :biggrin:

I don't even get all the jokes in that sticky. Of course you know if you don't actually ask a biology question, Monique is going to have to toss you back to General Discussion, don't you?

4. Dec 2, 2004 #3
    of course, that's why I made sure to base every comment I've made to the topic being discussed. I'll behave my self. I don't even care if she throws out this thread.

5. Dec 2, 2004 #4

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Sorry Monique and Iansmith, it seems tribdog got off his leash again. As much as we try to keep him in GD, every once in a while he escapes. :rofl:

6. Dec 2, 2004 #5
    lol, I don't escape often. I only have 79 posts under my name, but I've written several thousand.
    yes sorry to the biology mentors. I'm done now
    back to biology business as usual

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?