Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Liminocentric structures

1. Aug 8, 2004 #1

Last edited: Aug 8, 2004
  2. jcsd
  3. Aug 16, 2004 #2
    So then.... what does liminocentric mean?

Your thread is so vague and general that it is off little converational value. Please repost something.
  4. Aug 17, 2004 #3
    Then I ask you?

(Greene, The Elegant Universe, pages 248-249)

You see it's a heirarchy problem?

What is the Genus of the Sphere? This is a projective feature of the point on the brane?
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2004
  5. Aug 17, 2004 #4
    So liminocentric means...?
  6. Aug 18, 2004 #5

Maybe even do a search onLiminocentric structures......but I will give you a more direct answer later. If you think of a circle and it's center and the outside boundary can we ever call them as one? I gave specific points on this, that can be geometiclaly considered. Albeit the foundations are in consciousness, they have geometric tendencies that can be fulfilled.

I'll respond later and directly to the term :zzz:
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2004
  7. Aug 18, 2004 #6
    The Structure of Consciousness-Liminocentricity, Enantiodromia, and Personality, pg 12

8. Aug 18, 2004 #7

For some who follow, this might help you understand Pelastrian approach as well.

I once mentioned something about flower children and superstringtheory. The idea of the scale in terms of recognition of the Planck Epoch is very important, if we consider the topological feature shown here above.

These perspectives are not new, and they might bring light to the events percieve from diffrent perspectives, as we look to the origination of this universe. I am guessing here in terms of what Greene is thinking?

If such a position is adopted, where inner and outer boundaries have been removed and flow continouly from one to the other, then how would this be previewed in the wholeness aspect of consciousness and the basis of stringtheory. It asks us to look deeply into the origins of the cosmos.

If we hold a magnifying glass tot he reductionistic principles such energy values bring us, we have at the same time recognize the matter construction at one extreme of this universe.

Also at the other end, we find where such matter principles seen here now in our macroscopic universe that the energy principles have become very weak, and yet, the matter consideration loom very large in our perspectives.

What is to come next should turn some lights on. If not, a bot operating loosely in the freedom of a social forum eh?
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2004
  9. Aug 18, 2004 #8
    Thanks Sol,

I liked your explanation a lot. Especially the last line when you said, 'What is to come next should turn some lights on. If not, a bot operating loosely in the freedom of a social forum eh?' It was as funny as it was enlightening :)

One question.

Would you describe the 'theory of job specialization' in a democratic society as more liminocentric than our current climate in the USA? For wouldn't we see efficiencies (optimizations) in our work efforts if we only utilized our memory and creativity within a very localized job description. Or do you think that it is more efficient in terms of overall production, for workers to also know the overarching hierarchy in which their specific job exists?
  10. Aug 19, 2004 #9
    I think we all like to know we are contributing in some way to the specialization in bold, regardless of our positions in society. Do we measure the status of its peoples by the jobs they hold?

So maybe like you say, part of a much larger dynamic force recognzed in a free democratic society , but also a responsibiltiy to the position you might hold?

Basic rights and freedoms, might include feeding yourself, right?

As well as, the responsibility to open the floods gates that might move society to become perfect beings? You could make it easier for someone else and in a specialization that uses the same philosophy(work principals), transformed into other technological feasibilites?

Gaining ground in one sector might then help you see your own job in another light?

I think I could have easily answered your question I don't know, but I thought I would give it TIME :smile:

But back to the original intent of the thread, and the geometry of consciousness. I had spoken on the issues of Cognitive mathematics and not being well versed I needed to understand how such things could arise from minds, tryng to explain the natural world? What is that?

So taking the time, I looked at current theoretical positions, and tried to distill the essence of these thoguhts. I found some strange alien thinking for the twenty first century. :rofl:

Another post must follow, but I am gathering, so shortly.
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2004
  11. Aug 19, 2004 #10
    Enlightenment in Superstringtheory

For me the realization that such a method of enlightenment would shine itself in the dualism of energy to matter considerations(particle reductionism), and this reality of existance now(cosmological results in weak field measure),a most powerful thought and consideration of the mind's potential to incorporate the wider perspective of "Time" from the very origins of this universe to what we have today, as sobering thought of what exists around us now.

This means, that any point in the space we exist in, can vary in time dimensionally? By looking at the information in the bulk not only do we learn to understand the structural failure of cosmological events, but of the depth such a reality, could reveal around us right now.

The weak field measure of the cosmological events that have settle at this time, are only one end of a larger scalable feature we have to recognize in the gravitatinal wave production and geometrical quantization of those same waves, from its source.

I wanted to put a series of pictures from above link and to think of the torus.

By clicking on linked site in paragraphs it takes one to the pictures I would have like to show. The last paragraph following, expalins the essence of what I wanted to show and the relation previously shown to the torus.

My site I am using allows the pictures to show up in sequence so that the comparison in analogy becomes much more vital.
  12. Aug 19, 2004 #11
    Thanks Sol, you never fail to dissapoint. Off topic: I noticed you have a hieroglyph of Ma'at (the judger of souls) weighing the heart of a recently deceased against a feather to see if the heart is pure and thus weighs less than the feather. If the heart weighs more 'Ammut' devourers you soul and you go to 'hell'. If your heart weighs less than the feather (Ma'at), then your soul goes to the fields of peace where you meet Osiris (heaven). Why is this on your website? Do you also study Egyptian history? This has always been my favorite hieroglyph.
  13. Aug 19, 2004 #12

I believe this is a place where one can choose to elevate the mind in terms of heaven or hell( a gravity kind of thing:). We have this standard measure within, a conscience, and know within our own hearts if we had been true to ourselves, the question might arise? Did you do all that you could? Did you live by your principles?

What is truth? And we find that sitting in such judgement, we are our own judge, that asks if our truth and principals are as light as that feather. Imagine finding spiritual thought as light as the feather of truth and a heart that raises such truth to freedoms and choices. Are we fully cognizant that such powers are in our hands?

That's what I think about the Hall of Maat. Even skeptics use this measure :smile: Humanist's that strive for correctness, regardless of the spiritual thought, live by principals too. :smile:

Why democracies built by your founding fathers, ask that we recognize what self evident truths mean.

Can you imagine the day when a man sits in judgement, on his day in court, and there is no way for him to lie? Why? Because his "colors" will reveal his truth?

Thanks for breaking the routine :smile:
  14. Aug 25, 2004 #13
    Is the "geometry of consciousness" the central theme of your original post? It is an interesting area of thought. The universe is, after all just a reflection of our collective consciousness.
  15. Aug 25, 2004 #14
    That is what I am looking for. Some similarity. But a interesting question arises. Are Math's created or Natural?

So to me, the questions of the origins of our universe brings into focus the summation of bubble nucleation as a overall, encompassing realization of everything that is taking place currently in the universe.

My attempts have been to understand how we might map the effects of these gravitational collapses and the negative energies that are manifesting at the same time( you must think of the jets here) My hope was to see how LQG(Glast) or Strings might answer this.

I'll try to be a bit more clearer here.

I gave you two pictures to look at that came from this site this site. If you take in all the images you have to understand this movement to me is topogical in my view and continuous. If you wrap a bubble around it, it seems to do strange things. On the outside of that bubble, gravitonic considerations are evident?

My attempt then is to find a away in which interpet the geometrical expression right from inception, and the cyclical evolution, as a common pattern in nature. Even in consciousness.

By tying the cosmos and energy together, definition of liminocentric structure, how would this manifest in string theory? We have to follow some rules in order to get from a point to a sphere?

One of things then in consideration is if you compact a space, what shape would it assume in a vacuum? I am thinkng of a water droplet in space.

A supersymmetrical reality would have find that this shape most desirous in compactified states?

If you follow how sound is transferred into the bubbles and how the expansion of a bubbles takes place, the temperature values are consistent between blackhole expansion and contraction and those same experiments(?) Or we would not get burst?

In order for such compactified states to be realized, compaction finds extreme temperatures climbing as a result.This reveals the supersymmetrical state manifesting as the compactfied state is reached. Consisteancy of this thnking then helps you to realize how supergravity found in supersymmetrical states reveals the energy considerations from that supersymmetrical state.

To move this further, the question of gamma ray burst maintaining a overall geometry, would have to reveal the blackhole moving through a stage to the formation of a new universe, as we are in one now. This can only be done if such compactified states are reached in regards to arriving at that same planck epoch, and revitalizing itself into a new form of expansitory universe as ours has done(a new bubble arising out of the planck epoch)?

So to me, I look for similarities in expansive/contractive modes all the time realizing these are intricately connected.

The question is then will every universe be the same? Do we then look to orbitals as cosmological events, signaling different topolgical features arising from the brane? Are there isometric relationships between the very small and the very large?

The definiton of the liminocentric structures are a discription of mandalas that appear in our consciousness. I prefer the resonant capabilties such patterns might emerge from sound on a drum, can have psychological effects, and have explored these within my own consciousness.

The effect then would be how I saw the emergent realities deep from within my subconscious, arise much like the actions seen in gravitational collapse to form a specifc pattern located on the front of my site.

The outer boundary and the innner point would be hard pressed to interpret the connection and smooth generation from one state to another?

Why I presented the perspective of the torus and how we might interpret the observable views and difficulties in the line determinations describing inner/ outer?

Last edited: Aug 26, 2004
  16. Aug 26, 2004 #15

I think I'm beginning to follow you somewhat. You're trying to clarify the boundary between the subjective and objective, and hence better understand not the universe but human nature. Am I right? I asked a similar question some time ago:

Sol, you might get more responses if you avoided all the pretentious jargon and made an effort to express yourself more clearly and simply.
  17. Aug 26, 2004 #16
    As I said before, a spiritual man can still review the essence of the science currently put in front of him. The question is if math is created or natural. What is Cognitive mathematics?

pretentious jargon......ya okay :rofl:

What would it mean to find another shell?

The interplay that goes on in the cosmo seems to be going on within our own minds? So how shall such a geometry of consciousness emerge from what is natural and not created? There had to be a pattern that was all inclusive? A TOE.

see ya latter.........
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2004
  18. Aug 26, 2004 #17
    Think of the universe as prehistoric Earth and human collective consciousness as lava from a volcano. The initial eruption is very intense and self-absorbed, but as the lava flows down and across the land it slows down and cools, eventually becoming part of the land and even fertilizing it for new life.

The image we carry in our minds becomes more accurate as it gets deeper and more complex. When we press "play" on the universe, certain patterns emerge that keep recurring, so they are definitely objective (they really are out there). In my opinion, they have nothing whatsoever to do with anything religious.

Technological innovation is like a mutually beneficial convergence between the power of humankind and the power of nature.
  19. Aug 27, 2004 #18
    That is anice analogy of a volcano and its effects :smile:

But you have to understand what graviton productin is doing, all the while a graviational collapse is going on.

I used the marble drop as a example of the probabilities that could emerge from, to help me expalin what mathematics would be choosen when we figure our matter considerations. For such probabilities to emerge, we had to undertand that is came from some place? Where is this?
  20. Aug 27, 2004 #19
    Are you on drugs or something? :eek: Do you live in an asylum? :yuck: Just wondering; there seems to be no rational continuity or interconnectedness to anything you say. :confused:
  21. Aug 27, 2004 #20
    When you reach planck length no rational geometry for sure(?), so you ask what emergent qualities shall emerge.

For you it amounts to a volcano and how sweetly things crystalize, but what and how did these patterns emerge the way they do? I like to call it a flower :smile:

Pascal's triangle and boltzman binominal series, predictability? Every event that contians energy contains information about the graviton. How can any order be figured?

No rationale eh? I thought you had vision? Sounds like you need lessons in etiquette.

How would consciousness emerge out of all the probalities it is given? You call it a collective unconscious, where I might call it, the fifth dimension.

further responses for you? :devil: :smile:
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2004
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?