1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Linear Question

1. Nov 11, 2007 #1
    For a table to be linear it must be?

please help me!!

:!!)

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 11, 2007 #2

dynamicsolo

Homework Helper

If you're looking for help, you need to be more descriptive about your question. What course is this for? Is this a "short answer" question? If that's the case, they're looking for something referred to in your book or notes, which no one else here necessarily has. If this isn't "short answer", you're going to need to explain what you've been talking about in the course and what sort of table you're working with. As it stands, I doubt too many readers are going to know what you're asking about...

4. Nov 12, 2007 #3

HallsofIvy

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

A "table"?? My coffee table is pretty "linear" but I suspect that isn't what you are talking about! Why don't you start by saying what kind of table you mean and what it means for a table to be linear? I suspect that if you write out that information, you might just find the answer.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?