This is NOT a tutorial so I am moving it to Homework.
And "If au + Bv + yw = a'u +B'v+y'w and a=a', then u,v,w are linearly dependent"
is certainly NOT true. Take B= B'= y= y'= 0. The condition is simply that au= au which tells us absolutely nothing about u, v, w.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving