Members List - Help Finding Global Members List

• Thread starter caffenta
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about someone who is worried that they may have lost their last functioning neuron and is struggling to find the global list of members on the Physics Forums website. They receive help from another member who directs them to the memberlist page or their profile. The person is relieved and no longer worried about their mental state.
caffenta
I think my last functioning neuron has finally kicked the bucket. Or perhaps I never had such a thing as a functioning neuron.

How do I get to the global list of members? I know I've seen it at least once, but I can't find it again, even though I really tried very hard. Did I see it in a dream? Am I just plain crazy? Should I just turn myself in at the nearest Soylent Green processing facility?

Help? :shy:

Physics news on Phys.org
https://www.physicsforums.com/memberlist.php

Or click on one's name in the top right, Welcome, where its shows when you last visited.
That takes one to one's profile, so look at the links at the top left where it has Physics Forums > Members List

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you!

I guess I'm not more crazy than previously thought. I was really worried. One extra notch on the crazy scale and I would be in the "mandatory committal" zone.

What is a "Members List"?

A Members List is a comprehensive list of individuals or organizations who are part of a specific group or community. It can be used for networking, collaboration, and information sharing.

How can I find the "Global Members List"?

The Global Members List can be found through various methods such as searching online directories, joining online networking platforms, or attending conferences and events related to your field of study or work.

What are the benefits of being part of a Global Members List?

Being part of a Global Members List can provide numerous benefits including access to a diverse network of professionals, opportunities for collaboration and partnerships, and access to valuable resources and information.

How can I ensure the credibility of the "Global Members List"?

To ensure the credibility of a Global Members List, it is important to research the organization or platform that is providing the list. Look for reviews, recommendations, and credentials of the organization to ensure they are reputable and trustworthy.

Are there any fees associated with joining a "Global Members List"?

Some organizations or platforms may charge a fee for joining their Global Members List. It is important to research and understand the fees and benefits associated with the list before joining. Additionally, there may be opportunities for free membership through certain organizations or events.