Little satellite project need some help

In summary, the speaker is working on a project involving two motors and designing a circuit to control them. They are considering implementing a feedback system to stop the motors at a specific angle. They are seeking assistance and mention using spherical coordinates to control the motors. They suggest looking into stepper motors as a potential solution.
Em Jay
hi every body ..hop u are diong well

in this smsiter i am taking a control subject ,,and there project is required from us ..

i have an idea ..and that's is the head of the topic ,,little satellite ...

wat in mind now that i must get two motors and have to design the circuit to control them ..

but there one thing that i havn't took it yet ..

i didn't take amachine subject and it's for 4th level and i am still in 3rd level

somthing in motors call feed back ..and from this word meaning i wonder

how can i stop the motors at a point i mean an angle how can i stop it at a given angle

i think it's by feed back information to the motor but ?how ?

please need ur help in this

Last edited by a moderator:
Engineering news on Phys.org
is there anyone ?

i don't know why havn't i been responce but wat i am looking for
is not complecated..it's just a project of two motors ..

to make it simple ..imagin like u are dailing with sphirical coordinates ..

and use the 2 dimintion ,,the angles

i just need is there any way i can control the motors ..to stop and 2 angles i give it to the circuit

Perhaps this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stepper_motor" link will help?

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What is the purpose of the little satellite project?

The purpose of the little satellite project is to design and launch a small satellite into orbit for various research and communication purposes. This project aims to provide hands-on experience for students and scientists in the field of satellite technology.

2. What kind of help is needed for the little satellite project?

The little satellite project needs help in various aspects such as designing, building, testing, and launching the satellite. It also requires expertise in satellite communication, data analysis, and project management. Volunteers and funding are also needed to support the project.

3. Who can participate in the little satellite project?

Anyone with a background in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM) can participate in the little satellite project. This project is open to students, scientists, and enthusiasts who are interested in gaining hands-on experience in satellite technology and research.

4. How can I contribute to the little satellite project?

You can contribute to the little satellite project by volunteering your time and skills, donating funds or equipment, spreading awareness about the project, and providing support in any other way. You can also join the project team and work on various aspects of the project.

5. What are the potential benefits of the little satellite project?

The little satellite project has the potential to provide valuable scientific data, improve our understanding of space and satellites, and inspire future generations to pursue careers in STEM fields. It can also enhance communication and connectivity in remote areas and support disaster management and environmental research.