Lmao * Fainting Goats * Lmao

http://www.videotiger.com/goatsvideo.shtml [Broken]

i found this to be hilarious.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
615
5
I've talked about these guys before. You want to talk about entertainment. Scaring goats is the most fun you can have with them with your clothes on.
Scare them, they faint, they get up you scare them they faint they get up you scare them...god all day long and I laughed all day long
 

Pengwuino

Gold Member
4,764
10
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
 
622
2
they're so CUTE!
 

Evo

Mentor
22,447
2,262
Scaring goats isn't funny. :grumpy:
 
615
5
oh, they are fine afterwards no scars
 
tribdog said:
I've talked about these guys before. You want to talk about entertainment. Scaring goats is the most fun you can have with them with your clothes on.
No i think that beats the things that can be done with your clothes off.

Scare them, they faint, they get up you scare them they faint they get up you scare them...god all day long and I laughed all day long
I have to go do this. Screw cow-tipping. Its all about goat-fainting.
 

Evo

Mentor
22,447
2,262
tribdog said:
oh, they are fine afterwards no scars
No "visible" scars. :cry:
 
Evo said:
No "visible" scars. :cry:

So no real scars. Its only real if I can touch it. Like tachyons. So real.
 
615
5
My parents used to scare me all the time and it ddidn't do any ddamage.
 

Evo

Mentor
22,447
2,262
Gosh darn it, I was going to say something really funny, but it wouldn't be appropriate for a mentor to say, someone would get their shorts in a knot, so I can't say it. :frown:
 
Evo said:
Gosh darn it, I was going to say something really funny, but it wouldn't be appropriate for a mentor to say, someone would get their shorts in a knot, so I can't say it. :frown:
Just PM those of us who you know won't get offended, like me and trib.
 

Evo

Mentor
22,447
2,262
franznietzsche said:
Just PM those of us who you know won't get offended, like me and trib.
You'd just blackmail me.
 
Evo said:
You'd just blackmail me.
No, not you. Moonbear or MIH, definitely. Besides, blackmail a supermentor? That sound like PF suicide to me.
 
R

rachmaninoff

Guest
PM it to me, Evo! Please please please please? I have a GRATE sense of humor, and I promise I won't be offended or blackmail you or anything. I swear it, on my cable internet (now THAT'S an oath!).

o:) o:) o:) o:) o:) o:) :wink: :cool:
 

Evo

Mentor
22,447
2,262
Now with everyone's expectations so high, I'm afraid that you'll be let down. :frown:

I will go to my grave with it.
 
Evo said:
Now with everyone's expectations so high, I'm afraid that you'll be let down. :frown:
I will go to my grave with it.

Fie on you and your womanly reasoning. That line has to be scripted in the book of "ways to get out of saying whats on your mind"
 

Evo

Mentor
22,447
2,262
franznietzsche said:
Fie on you and your womanly reasoning. That line has to be scripted in the book of "ways to get out of saying whats on your mind"
Truth is, I don't really remember what I was going to say anymore. :redface:
 
224
2
tease....... limit
 
Evo said:
Truth is, I don't really remember what I was going to say anymore. :redface:
And that's the next line out of the book. Fie, you are all the same.
 

The Physics Forums Way

We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling
We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating
We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving
Top