What causes fainting in goats?

• Thread starter Zygotic Embryo
  • Start date
In summary: Gross.In summary, the conversation discusses how to scare goats and what is the funniest way to do it. The person writing the summary found the goats video to be hilarious and said that they laughed all day.
Zygotic Embryo
http://www.videotiger.com/goatsvideo.shtml

i found this to be hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I've talked about these guys before. You want to talk about entertainment. Scaring goats is the most fun you can have with them with your clothes on.
Scare them, they faint, they get up you scare them they faint they get up you scare them...god all day long and I laughed all day long

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

they're so CUTE!

Scaring goats isn't funny. :grumpy:

oh, they are fine afterwards no scars

tribdog said:
I've talked about these guys before. You want to talk about entertainment. Scaring goats is the most fun you can have with them with your clothes on.

No i think that beats the things that can be done with your clothes off.

Scare them, they faint, they get up you scare them they faint they get up you scare them...god all day long and I laughed all day long

I have to go do this. Screw cow-tipping. Its all about goat-fainting.

tribdog said:
oh, they are fine afterwards no scars
No "visible" scars. :cry:

Evo said:
No "visible" scars. :cry:

So no real scars. Its only real if I can touch it. Like tachyons. So real.

My parents used to scare me all the time and it ddidn't do any ddamage.

Gosh darn it, I was going to say something really funny, but it wouldn't be appropriate for a mentor to say, someone would get their shorts in a knot, so I can't say it. :frown:

Evo said:
Gosh darn it, I was going to say something really funny, but it wouldn't be appropriate for a mentor to say, someone would get their shorts in a knot, so I can't say it. :frown:

Just PM those of us who you know won't get offended, like me and trib.

franznietzsche said:
Just PM those of us who you know won't get offended, like me and trib.
You'd just blackmail me.

Evo said:
You'd just blackmail me.

No, not you. Moonbear or MIH, definitely. Besides, blackmail a supermentor? That sound like PF suicide to me.

PM it to me, Evo! Please please please please? I have a GRATE sense of humor, and I promise I won't be offended or blackmail you or anything. I swear it, on my cable internet (now THAT'S an oath!).

o:) o:) o:) o:) o:) o:) :wink: :cool:

Now with everyone's expectations so high, I'm afraid that you'll be let down. :frown:

I will go to my grave with it.

Evo said:
Now with everyone's expectations so high, I'm afraid that you'll be let down. :frown:

Fie on you and your womanly reasoning. That line has to be scripted in the book of "ways to get out of saying what's on your mind"

franznietzsche said:
Fie on you and your womanly reasoning. That line has to be scripted in the book of "ways to get out of saying what's on your mind"
Truth is, I don't really remember what I was going to say anymore. :redface:

tease... limit

Evo said:
Truth is, I don't really remember what I was going to say anymore. :redface:

And that's the next line out of the book. Fie, you are all the same.

Indeed. Fie!

Fie on you all!

Everyone in my suite just had another great laugh at the goat video. Funny, funny stuff.

Fie? Fie? wht the heck isssssssssssss{faints}

Evo said:
Don't you mean to your Tibetan buzzard buffet?

Danger said:
Don't you mean to your Tibetan buzzard buffet?
I don't think I'll be lucky enough to get eaten by buzzards. :cry:

how about tribdogs?

Evo said:
I don't think I'll be lucky enough to get eaten by buzzards. :cry:
Now that you've worn out my doggie suit, I believe I have something around here with feathers on it...

lol

im still laughing

they fall on there backs with legs straight up
laajhadwqhidhs ghaha

tribdog said:
how about tribdogs?
Yep, he's not lucky enough to be eaten by tribdogs either.

Danger said:
Now that you've worn out my doggie suit, I believe I have something around here with feathers on it...

Eeewwww. Really. Eew.

1. What is fainting in goats?

Fainting in goats, also known as myotonia congenita, is a condition where the goat's muscles stiffen and the animal appears to faint or fall over. This is caused by a genetic mutation that affects the way the muscles relax and contract.

2. What triggers fainting in goats?

Fainting in goats can be triggered by sudden loud noises, sudden movements, or being startled. It can also be triggered by excitement or stress, such as during feeding or handling.

3. Can fainting in goats be prevented?

Unfortunately, fainting in goats is a genetic condition and cannot be prevented. However, it can be managed by providing a calm and low-stress environment for the goats.

4. Is fainting in goats harmful?

Fainting in goats is not harmful to the animal itself, but it can be dangerous if the goat falls in a dangerous location or is unable to get up. It is important to provide a safe and secure environment for fainting goats.

5. Can fainting in goats be treated?

There is no specific treatment for fainting in goats, as it is a genetic condition. However, providing a low-stress environment and avoiding triggers can help manage the condition. In severe cases, a veterinarian may prescribe muscle relaxants to help alleviate symptoms.