Lock Picking Tutorial - Basics for Beginners

In summary, the conversation is about lock picking and how to do it. The participants discuss their experiences and methods for picking locks, including using tensioners, WD40, and even objects like tennis balls or bristles from street sweepers. They also mention the use of lock-picking techniques for cars and noses, with some joking and skepticism.
Originally posted by Tsunami
I dunno, Zoob. Sounds like a ruse to me... I'm mean, how many people have house guests that AREN'T friends...:wink:
You must be someone who doesn't have a lot of relatives.

Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by zoobyshoe
You must be someone who doesn't have a lot of relatives.
Well, I have LOTS of relatives... I just don't let them come visit! My philosophy is, relatives who come to visit are like fish...after three days they start to SMELL bad!

Well, I have LOTS of relatives... I just don't let them come visit! My philosophy is, relatives who come to visit are like fish...after three days they start to SMELL bad!
Another good reason to learn Nose picking...hey! maybe that is why "The zoob" wanted to learn it, to get rid of unwanted house guests!

Originally posted by Mr. Robin Parsons
Another good reason to learn Nose picking...hey! maybe that is why "The zoob" wanted to learn it, to get rid of unwanted house guests!
Well, that'd work for ME!...

Not that I have any real and/or actualy experience at it, but I hear (you know..."Rumor Has it") that the best method of enhancement is to 'flick it' at them, subtle hint, to assist, in the departure!

Originally posted by Mr. Robin Parsons
Not that I have any real and/or actualy experience at it, but I hear (you know..."Rumor Has it") that the best method of enhancement is to 'flick it' at them, subtle hint, to assist, in the departure!

Yes! but, your guest might just take it as an "indication of permission" and follow suit, with a resultant of wiping it on YOUR furniture, sooooo lead away...