I just started taking a intro to logic for computer science and was wondering if anyone knows any good online resources. My text book is not the best and lacks problems and the problems there are no solutions or answers.
I highly recommend buying or checking your library for Logic by Wilfrid Hodges and reading it first. It's very funny, short, he gives detailed answers to every problem -- just a wonderful book. I love this guy. Check out his website too (in the links section).
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving