LOL my Psychology Professor kissed me last night!

So I was at the bar, and all of the sudden this beautiful gorgeous blonde starts snapping her fingers at me and calling my name. Wouldn't you know it, it was my 27 year old psych professor from last semester. I think she was a little bit tipsy cause she kissed me. But you know what they say, you show your true feelings when your drunk . :biggrin:
 
75
1
Let's see now, 27 year old, professor, blond and beutiful, kissing you... Are you entirely sure she was the drunk one? :biggrin: :wink: - So, how did the evening go from there?
 

dduardo

Staff Emeritus
1,873
2
Joel said:
Let's see now, 27 year old, professor, blond and beutiful, kissing you... Are you entirely sure she was the drunk one? :biggrin: :wink: - So, how did the evening go from there?
I think this sums it up: "Ah, who the hell are you!"

Well that's in the morning atleast.
 
Last edited:

wolram

Gold Member
4,122
550
When you wake up your sheets may be sticky, but dreams can be just so cool.
 
75
1
dduardo said:
I think this sums it up: "Ah, who the hell are you!"

Well that's in the morning atleast.
Quite possible. *grins*

Ps. I'm sure you've noticed the desperate denial of reality in the responces of the last three posters, Gravenewworld. :wink:
 
So, how did the evening go from there?
Honestly I didn't really take it too seriously, I knew she had a little bit too much to drink. She only talked to me for about 5-10 min before we left. But how awesome is it? Not many people can say they got a kiss from their hot professor.
 

Danger

Gold Member
9,458
244
gravenewworld said:
Not many people can say they got a kiss from their hot professor.
Are you sure it was a psych prof? Sounds like Moonbear to me. :tongue: :biggrin:
 

cronxeh

Gold Member
927
9
oh no he didnt!
 

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,195
51
Danger said:
Are you sure it was a psych prof? Sounds like Moonbear to me. :tongue: :biggrin:
I'm slightly older than 27 (though some people might still mistake me for that age...or I'd like to continue deluding myself into believing that anyway), but I know I was quite sober and stuck in an airport last night, so it must have been that other gorgeous, blonde professor. :biggrin: :rofl:
 
224
2
Moonbear said:
so it must have been that other gorgeous, blonde professor. :biggrin: :rofl:
So it's true, you have a twin?
 
isn't that kind of student-teacher relations agianst your school's rules?
 
224
2
http://pics-66.hi5.com/userpics/566/501/50108566.img.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,195
51
yourdadonapogostick said:
isn't that kind of student-teacher relations agianst your school's rules?
Once someone is no longer your student, most schools would say it's okay (a few would say they have to no longer be a student at the school, but most aren't that extreme).
 
At what point as an ex-professor would I be allowed to say that there were a few students that made me slightly weak in the knees?

Hypothetically speaking, of course.....
 
224
2
The second to hand in your resignation form?
 

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
4,435
23
oh, big whoop. I've made out with tons of my professors. You think I get straight A's because I'm smart? heh. :tongue2:
 
1,010
6
Yes MIH, but this is the other way around :tongue2: This is a male student and female professor. If I become a professor, all of the good looking, and willing, girls will pass with flying colors :wink:
 
mattmns said:
Yes MIH, but this is the other way around :tongue2: This is a male student and female professor. If I become a professor, all of the good looking, and willing, girls will pass with flying colors :wink:
Damn it. That's why I'm failing. How much does a sex change and a boob job cost?
 

Mk

1,937
3
Joel said:
Let's see now, 27 year old, professor, blond and beutiful, kissing you...
Happened to me once... then it turned out to be my Mom tucking me.
 
http://http://pics-66.hi5.com/userpics/566/501/50108566.img.jpg [Broken]




LOL smurf I am doing what asians would do, since I happen to be asian (well ok only half thai, 25% irish, 25% polish). Everyone says I look italian or spanish though. She would alway talk in class about how all her gfs are getting married etc. and how she was still single. I guess she is looking for a young handsome buck like myself :rofl:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Want to reply to this thread?

"LOL my Psychology Professor kissed me last night!" You must log in or register to reply here.

Physics Forums Values

We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling
We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating
We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving

Latest threads

Top