Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

LOL my Psychology Professor kissed me last night!

1. Jul 23, 2005 #1
    So I was at the bar, and all of the sudden this beautiful gorgeous blonde starts snapping her fingers at me and calling my name. Wouldn't you know it, it was my 27 year old psych professor from last semester. I think she was a little bit tipsy cause she kissed me. But you know what they say, you show your true feelings when your drunk . :biggrin:

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 23, 2005 #2
    Let's see now, 27 year old, professor, blond and beutiful, kissing you... Are you entirely sure she was the drunk one? :biggrin: :wink: - So, how did the evening go from there?

4. Jul 23, 2005 #3

dduardo

Staff Emeritus

I think this sums it up: "Ah, who the hell are you!"

Well that's in the morning atleast.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2005
  5. Jul 23, 2005 #4

wolram

Gold Member

When you wake up your sheets may be sticky, but dreams can be just so cool.

6. Jul 23, 2005 #5
    Quite possible. *grins*

Ps. I'm sure you've noticed the desperate denial of reality in the responces of the last three posters, Gravenewworld. :wink:

7. Jul 23, 2005 #6
    Honestly I didn't really take it too seriously, I knew she had a little bit too much to drink. She only talked to me for about 5-10 min before we left. But how awesome is it? Not many people can say they got a kiss from their hot professor.

8. Jul 23, 2005 #7

Danger

Gold Member

Are you sure it was a psych prof? Sounds like Moonbear to me. :tongue: :biggrin:

9. Jul 23, 2005 #8

cronxeh

Gold Member

oh no he didnt!

10. Jul 23, 2005 #9

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I'm slightly older than 27 (though some people might still mistake me for that age...or I'd like to continue deluding myself into believing that anyway), but I know I was quite sober and stuck in an airport last night, so it must have been that other gorgeous, blonde professor. :biggrin: :rofl:

11. Jul 23, 2005 #10
    So it's true, you have a twin?

12. Jul 23, 2005 #11
    isn't that kind of student-teacher relations agianst your school's rules?

13. Jul 23, 2005 #12
  14. Jul 23, 2005 #13

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Once someone is no longer your student, most schools would say it's okay (a few would say they have to no longer be a student at the school, but most aren't that extreme).

15. Jul 23, 2005 #14
    At what point as an ex-professor would I be allowed to say that there were a few students that made me slightly weak in the knees?

Hypothetically speaking, of course.....

16. Jul 23, 2005 #15
    The second to hand in your resignation form?

17. Jul 23, 2005 #16

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

oh, big whoop. I've made out with tons of my professors. You think I get straight A's because I'm smart? heh. :tongue2:

18. Jul 23, 2005 #17
    Yes MIH, but this is the other way around :tongue2: This is a male student and female professor. If I become a professor, all of the good looking, and willing, girls will pass with flying colors :wink:

19. Jul 23, 2005 #18
    Damn it. That's why I'm failing. How much does a sex change and a boob job cost?

20. Jul 23, 2005 #19

Mk

Happened to me once... then it turned out to be my Mom tucking me.

21. Jul 24, 2005 #20
    [​IMG]

LOL smurf I am doing what asians would do, since I happen to be asian (well ok only half thai, 25% irish, 25% polish). Everyone says I look italian or spanish though. She would alway talk in class about how all her gfs are getting married etc. and how she was still single. I guess she is looking for a young handsome buck like myself :rofl:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?