Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

1. Sep 11, 2004 #1
    Just as a posted a complaint about chroot, sure enough he deleted it. This just goes to show that he cant handle arguements. Its chroot's way or the highway here fellows. Dont post anything against him or he will warn you also. I would include the warning i got for complaining about him in this thread, but i know i would get warned again if i posted it. If you have read this thread, consider yourself lucky! chroot is possibly sitting on the forum refreshing the page, just waiting to delete and warn me. :surprised
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 11, 2004 #2

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Or perhaps I'll just take the initiative and ban you. Good riddance.

For the record, my distaste with you has nothing to do with your criticizing me -- as you can see, there are threads criticizing many of our mentors, including me. My problem with you is that all you've done since you signed up is argue our site policies and display poor etiquette, e.g. posting private messages in public. You've also only participated in a couple of threads dealing with well-understood mathematics, in which you threw around a bunch of personal attacks. If you can't learn how to argue with a little tact, we don't want your membership.

- Warren
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2004
  4. Sep 12, 2004 #3

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Thank you.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?