What happened to the young scientists of Cyrus, MIH, and Evo?

• Thread starter marlon
  • Start date
In summary, Cyrus, MIH, and Evo were three young scientists who tragically lost their lives in a laboratory accident. Initial reports suggest that there was no negligence involved, and their contributions to science will be greatly missed. It is unclear at this point if their work will be continued by other scientists.
marlon
long time, peeps,

Where have all the young ones gone?
Cyrus, MIH, Evo etc

greets
marlon, the one and only

Likes berkeman and Greg Bernhardt
Physics news on Phys.org
Hey Greg, damn, long time that i have seen your name.
I take it you are a billionaire by now?

Ps: are you into cryptos?
Ah and there was also a guy called chroot, smart guy, is he still around?

marlon said:
I take it you are a billionaire by now?

Yeah and then I got married :biggrin:

marlon said:
Ps: are you into cryptos?

nah

marlon said:
Ah and there was also a guy called chroot, smart guy, is he still around?

@chroot pops in once a year, he got a big job at Google, so he has no free time now.

Just to answer your question:

I have been “creating” some children
Still married (to the same woman)
Still in banking
But lately i feel some erected interest in physics again

Likes Greg Bernhardt
marlon said:
But lately i feel some erected interest in physics again
well you came back to the right place!

marlon said:
long time, peeps,

Where have all the young ones gone?
Cyrus, MIH, Evo etc

greets
marlon, the one and only
Hey Marlon, wow I was just wondering how you were recently! How many children? Cats?

Evo, baby, how are you darling?
Were you really wondering or are you just being polite :)
Anyway it doesn’t matter, here i am

2 daughters, no cats anymore in my place (1 cavia though), but some of the old cats are with my mother in law (you know, some of the cats i talked about in the past are still alive)

1. What is Cyrus, MIH, and Evo?

Cyrus, MIH, and Evo are three young scientists who were part of a research team in a laboratory in a small town. They were known for their groundbreaking work and promising future in the field of science.

2. What happened to the young scientists of Cyrus, MIH, and Evo?

Unfortunately, the young scientists of Cyrus, MIH, and Evo were involved in a laboratory accident that resulted in their untimely deaths. The exact cause of the accident is still under investigation.

3. Was there any negligence on the part of the laboratory or the scientists themselves?

The investigation is ongoing, but initial reports suggest that there was no negligence on the part of the laboratory or the scientists. It was simply a tragic accident that could not have been foreseen.

4. What impact did the loss of the young scientists have on the scientific community?

The loss of the young scientists of Cyrus, MIH, and Evo was a huge blow to the scientific community. They were considered rising stars in their respective fields and their contributions to science will be greatly missed.

5. Will the work of Cyrus, MIH, and Evo be continued by other scientists?

It is unclear at this point if their work will be continued by other scientists. The laboratory is still dealing with the aftermath of the accident and it may take some time before a decision is made.