Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Look who came to visit

1. Apr 26, 2006 #1

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

This is mostly for Evo and DocToxyn...this cute little critter came by to visit last weekend and posed very nicely for photos. I especially like his(?) irridescent green patches on his cheeks.

[​IMG]

So, now that it's spring and folks are hopefully spending some time outdoors and not entirely glued to their computers (unless it's at PF of course, then you're excused), who's been enjoying watching the wildlife? Any new photos of critters in your backyard?

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 26, 2006 #2
    I enjoy the wildlife and obviously the nature, but actually the purpose of this post is to ask whether frogs think in some way, have emotions, and can love? I'm often wondering whether any animal is able to have emotions, or love or the like,

4. Apr 26, 2006 #3

Evo

Staff: Mentor

He looks like he has a mouthful of teeth. :bugeye:

5. Apr 26, 2006 #4

cronxeh

Gold Member

thats what I thought.. frog crossed with a piranha..

6. Apr 26, 2006 #5

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Hee hee...he might have teeth in there, but if he does, they're not showing. That's just his lips you see that have a striped/speckled sort of pattern on them. I didn't try picking the little feller up to get a closer look, because he seemed so content just sitting there staring under the deck, where he ultimately decided to hop off to.

7. Apr 26, 2006 #6

cronxeh

Gold Member

have you ever tried licking them?

8. Apr 26, 2006 #7
    well, there was the frog prince, i'd imagine he felt some sort of affection for that princess who kissed him and turned him into a hottie prince.

9. Apr 26, 2006 #8
    But how did she know that was the right frog to kiss? They all look alike to me,

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?