What is the best place to buy, sell, and swap old and new games online?

• Thread starter Sadpanda
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Game
In summary, the conversation is about a person who recently played a game involving designing a path for a marble to reach a finish line using ropes and gears. They are looking for the name of the game and some suggestions are given, such as Fantastic Contraption, The Incredible Machine, and Armadillo Run. Another person suggests checking out a website for buying, selling, or swapping games.
Sadpanda
Hi, taking a chance here... i recently played a game. This game involved you starting out with a marble in 3d space, and u had to design a path for it to reach a finish line, with ropes/gears/what have you... i was HOOKED, but i don't remember what its called...=/ any help would be appreciated

Physics news on Phys.org
Maybe an upgraded version of The Incredible Machine?

I have heard of a similar to that game called Armadillo Run... nice one... try it out!

Try here, its aplace folks can buy sell or swap games and other stuff. Some of the games are old as well as new http://www.supaswap-ps3.com/
Hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator:

What are the most common ways to search for a game I played?

The most common ways to search for a game you played are by title, platform, genre, and release date.

How can I narrow down my search for a game I played?

You can narrow down your search by adding more specific details such as the publisher, developer, or specific gameplay features.

Is there a specific website or database that can help me find a game I played?

Yes, there are several websites and databases that can help you find a game you played such as Steam, GOG, Metacritic, and GameFAQs.

What if I don't remember the exact title of the game I played?

If you don't remember the exact title, you can try searching for keywords or phrases that you remember from the game, or using a search engine with advanced search options.

Can I use screenshots or gameplay footage to help me find a game I played?

Yes, using screenshots or gameplay footage can be very helpful in identifying a game you played. You can use reverse image search tools or browse through game databases to find a match.