1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Programs Looking for a good masters program in Europe

1. Sep 14, 2017 #1
    Hello

I just got my undergraduate degree in physics from the unviersity of Athens with a very good mark ( not the best but surely i am considered to be a top 20 at least for my class).

I am searching for a good master's(or doc if allegible) program in europe on the topic of theoretical (high energy) physics.

For instance, i have searched the ETH masters (which can be done in the cooporation with ecole polytechnique or the ecole normale program.

I would like some suggestions and also of the possibility to get a scholarship or in contrary the amount of money I would need to get by .. ( Information about part time jobs would be also useful )

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 19, 2017 at 7:00 PM #2
    Thanks for the thread! This is an automated courtesy bump. Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post? The more details the better.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted