Find Manual for 1968 Messwandler-Bau 220/100,000 V Transformer

• Thread starter Ramon
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Manual
In summary, Ramon is looking for a manual for a 1968 220/100,000 V transformer produced by "Messwandler-Bau" which is now known as Trench Germany. He has already searched online but has not found anything. Another forum user suggests contacting Trench directly.
Ramon
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum, and I'd like you guys to help me find a manual, either by giving me tips, or by finding it yourselves, if it's too easy. I've already googled it a lot and haven't found a thing.

It's a manual of a 1968 220/100,000 V transformer that was produced by a german company named "Messwandler-Bau".

I'll right down everything I could see written on the transformer:

"Style: TEO 100/5
Induced test volt: 120 kV
Rated Voltage: 220/100,000 V
Output: 5 kVA
Year 1968"

Look forward to having somebody help me.
Thanks a lot!

Ramon Martinelli.

Engineering news on Phys.org
"Messwandler Bau" is now Trench Germany
http://www.trenchgroup.com/Unternehmen/Trench_Germany/-8254-87-87-en-com-/cms,jump,list,continent,,companyid,15,tab,description.html .
Maybe they will help you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Couldn't find the manual there, but thanks anyway, maimonides. =)

Good day Ramon,

My name is Arnaud Martig and I am responsible for the global Instrument Transformer business @ Trench.

Please contact me directly at arnaud.martig@trench-group.com with your contact info and I will gladly help.

Kind Regards,
Arnaud

1. What is a Messwandler-Bau 220/100,000 V Transformer?

A Messwandler-Bau 220/100,000 V Transformer is a type of electrical transformer designed to convert high voltage electricity (220,000 volts) to low voltage electricity (100,000 volts).

2. Why do I need a manual for this transformer?

The manual provides important information on the installation, operation, and maintenance of the transformer. It also includes safety instructions and troubleshooting tips.

3. Where can I find the manual for this specific transformer?

You can find the manual for the 1968 Messwandler-Bau 220/100,000 V Transformer by contacting the manufacturer or searching online. You may also find it in a library or through a technical manual database.

4. Is the manual available in multiple languages?

It depends on the manufacturer and the availability of translations. Some manuals may only be available in the language of the country where the transformer was produced.

5. Can I use the manual for a newer or older version of this transformer?

The manual is specifically designed for the 1968 Messwandler-Bau 220/100,000 V Transformer, so it may not be applicable to other versions. It is important to always refer to the manual for the specific transformer model you are using.