Best Physics Drawing Program for Windows | Vector & Force Illustration Tools

• Thread starter mlazos
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Program
In summary, the individual is looking for a program for Windows that can be used for drawing forces, vectors, and physics problems. They specifically want to illustrate angles and rotations and are open to both paid and freeware options. They provide a source for potential software and suggest considering alternative operating systems such as Linux, Unix, or OS X, which are popular among researchers and scientists. They also inquire about the individual's specific needs for 2D or 3D illustrations and whether they need software that can compute values as well.
mlazos
I am trying to find a program for Windows in order to draw forces, vectors and problems for physics. I want to illustrate angles, rotations etc.

thank you

Computer science news on Phys.org
More Imformation please.

A. What Windows Os are you wanting the S/W for ?

B. Are you wanting to pay ?

C. or do you want to use Freeware ?

In the meantime, this is a good source.

http://www.midnightkite.com/software.html

Hope it helps.

Aquafire.

PS : I'm not meaning to run Windows down..

But have you considered running Linux / Unix or OS X instead ?

These are the mainstay platforms of choice for many researchers and scientists.

Most especially because there is so much scientific freeware available to these OS's.

Last edited:
Are you merely looking to illustrate them? in 2D? or in 3D?
Are you also looking for the software to compute things for you?

1. What is the purpose of "Looking for a program?"

"Looking for a program" is a phrase commonly used to describe the process of searching for a specific software or application that meets a specific need or goal. It could also refer to searching for a specific degree or educational program.

2. How do I know which program is right for me?

The best way to determine which program is right for you is to first identify your specific needs and goals. This could include considering the subject matter, level of education, and career opportunities associated with the program. It is also helpful to research the program's curriculum, faculty, and alumni to gain a better understanding of what the program offers.

3. Can I switch programs after starting one?

It is possible to switch programs after starting one, but it is important to carefully consider the potential consequences and requirements of doing so. This could include additional time and financial commitments, as well as potential differences in program requirements and transfer credits. It is recommended to consult with an academic advisor or program coordinator before making any decisions to switch programs.

4. How do I find a reputable program?

To find a reputable program, it is important to do thorough research and consider factors such as accreditation, faculty credentials, program rankings, and alumni success rates. It is also helpful to read reviews and talk to current or former students of the program to gain insight into their experiences.

5. Can I get financial aid for a program?

Many programs offer financial aid options such as scholarships, grants, and student loans. It is important to research the specific program's financial aid options and requirements, as well as explore external sources of funding. It is also recommended to carefully consider the potential cost and return on investment of the program before making any financial commitments.