1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Looking for advice.

1. Apr 30, 2012 #1
    I'm looking for help of my best course of action. First a little background, I am 30 (almost 31), married, 3 kids (7,4, and 1), and I am in the military. I work in a radar building, tracking satelittes and ICBM warning. I have a TS clearance which I hope will help me land a good job after I get out of the Air Force in 3.5 years. My job gives me a lot of time to sit on the computer to take online classes, but my schedule does not allow me to take any classes at the local college or even the colleges who hold classes on base. I have my CCAF which is a Associates of Arts that covers my GE credits for the most part. I have about 3.5 years to get school done, but it has to be online.

I want to earn a Computer Engineering degree, but all I could find was a few Computer Engineering Technology programs, mainly DeVry and Grantham. I am currently signed up with DeVry but after reading on here, I am having my doubts. Is there any online program out there that can get me that Computer Engineering degree or am I stuck with a CET? I can use my GI Bill after I am out, but that is still too long away.

Any advice would be appreciated.

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted