Seeking Feedback on Conference Presentation: RealPlayer Required

• Thread starter Zantra
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Input
In summary, the speaker shares a link to a video and states that people's unbiased opinions are welcome on a conference and presentation given to various officials. The speaker advises patience in waiting for responses and mentions not being able to view the content due to being at work. They also mention being excited and heading to bed, leaving the conversation to be continued.
Zantra
GO to This post And watch this video. You'll need realplayer which can be obtained at www.realone.com

I won't make any further comments because I would like people's unbiased opinions on what amounts to a conference and presentation to various congressman and press. I welcome any and all comments on it

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
so no one's even bothered to listen to this at all then?

Patience Zantra, Patience. Have you check to see how many are on line currently? You need to give posts a while, perhaps even a few days.

Currently I am at work and do not have real player installed (and will not install it!) So can't look at this stuff now.

Likewise your other thread, no time to consider in depth anything other then my work. Good luck if you give it some time I am sure you will get some takers.

Originally posted by Integral
Currently I am at work

You're right I'm being impatient because I'm excited. I'm heading to bed

To be continued...

1. What is the purpose of seeking input on a project?

The purpose of seeking input on a project is to gather feedback and insights from others in order to improve and refine the project. This can help identify potential issues and areas for improvement that may have been overlooked by the original creator.

2. How can I provide effective input on a project?

Effective input on a project involves providing constructive criticism and specific suggestions for improvement. It is important to be respectful and provide clear explanations for your feedback.

3. Who should I seek input from on my project?

You can seek input from a variety of sources, including colleagues, experts in the field, and potential users or stakeholders. It is important to seek input from individuals who have diverse perspectives and can provide valuable insights.

4. When is the best time to seek input on a project?

The best time to seek input on a project is during the early stages of development, when changes can still be easily made. However, input can also be valuable at later stages to identify any potential issues or areas for improvement.

5. How should I handle negative feedback on my project?

It is important to approach negative feedback with an open mind and consider the perspective of the person giving it. Instead of getting defensive, try to understand the reasoning behind the feedback and use it as an opportunity for improvement. Thank the person for their input and use it to make your project even better.