Why were people taking Calculus classes in the 1920's?

• Thread starter Hammie
  • Start date
In summary, to find old documents, you can search in libraries, archives, online databases, or personal collections. To determine the authenticity of an old document, look for signs of tampering or compare it with other known authentic documents. The best way to preserve old documents is to store them in a cool and dry environment and handle them with clean hands. If the documents are not digitized, you can visit libraries or contact the owner for access. Making copies of old documents may be allowed for personal or educational use, but commercial use may require permission or a fee based on copyright laws and policies.
Hammie
I'm looking for old lecture notes from Calculus classes in the 1920's and prior. Or lesson plans. Or anything to establish the identity of those enrolling in the courses then, or why they were taking the course.

Physics news on Phys.org
Anybody have anything?

I don't.

You might get a better response if you explained why you want such material.

1. How do I find old documents?

Old documents can be found in various places such as libraries, archives, online databases, and personal collections. You can also try contacting organizations or individuals who may have the documents you are looking for.

2. How can I determine the authenticity of an old document?

Authenticity can be determined by examining the document for any signs of tampering or forgery. You can also compare the document with other known authentic documents from the same time period or consult experts for their opinion.

3. What is the best way to preserve old documents?

The best way to preserve old documents is to store them in a cool and dry environment, away from direct sunlight and humidity. It is also important to handle them with clean hands or gloves and avoid using any adhesive materials on them.

4. How can I access old documents that are not digitized?

If the old documents you are looking for are not available online, you can try visiting libraries or archives that hold physical copies. You can also contact the organization or individual who owns the documents and inquire about access.

5. Can I make copies of old documents?

It depends on the copyright laws and policies of the organization or individual who owns the documents. In most cases, you may be able to make copies for personal or educational use, but commercial use may require permission or a fee.