Free Papers Intro to 11D Supergravity: ArXiv & Google Scholar

• Thread starter Reedeegi
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Papers
In summary, 11D Supergravity is a theoretical framework that combines general relativity and supersymmetry to explain the behavior of particles and fields at high energies. ArXiv is an online repository frequently used by researchers in this field to share their findings and collaborate with others. Google Scholar is a useful tool for finding publications related to 11D Supergravity. There are many free papers available on this topic, which can be found on ArXiv, academic databases, and through Google Scholar. Recent developments in 11D Supergravity research include its applications in string theory, the search for experimental evidence, and its connections to other areas of theoretical physics.
Reedeegi
I've been looking for (free) papers (probably 100+ pages) that are introductions to eleven-dimensional supergravity. Rigor and mathematics is preferred. Does anyone know of any specific articles that satisfy these conditions? I've looked at ArXiv and Google Scholar but I'm having trouble finding any.

Physics news on Phys.org
I'm not an expert on the field, but maybe some of this one?
http://arxiv.org/abs/hep-th/0212245
Also, try to look for this book which is available free on the web:
Superspace, or 1001 Lessons in Supersymmetry by J.Gates, M.Grisaru, M.Rocek, and W.Siegel

I can understand your frustration in finding free papers on such a specific and technical topic like eleven-dimensional supergravity. However, I would suggest expanding your search beyond just ArXiv and Google Scholar. There are many other online databases and repositories that may have the papers you are looking for.

One suggestion is to check out ResearchGate, which is a platform for researchers to share their work and collaborate with others. You can search for papers on eleven-dimensional supergravity and filter by open access to find free articles.

Another option is to look for papers in preprint servers such as arXiv or bioRxiv, which often have early versions of papers that are not yet published in journals. These preprints are usually available for free and can provide valuable insights into the current research on eleven-dimensional supergravity.

Additionally, many universities and research institutions have online repositories where they store and share their publications. You can try searching for these repositories using keywords related to your topic.

Lastly, I would suggest reaching out to experts in the field of eleven-dimensional supergravity and asking for recommendations on introductory papers. They may be able to point you towards specific articles that meet your criteria.

In conclusion, while ArXiv and Google Scholar are great resources, they may not have all the papers you are looking for. Expanding your search to other platforms and reaching out to experts can help you find the free papers you need. Best of luck in your search!

1. What is 11D Supergravity?

11D Supergravity is a theoretical framework in physics that combines the principles of general relativity and supersymmetry to describe the behavior of particles and fields at extremely high energies.

2. What is the significance of ArXiv in relation to 11D Supergravity research?

ArXiv is an online repository for pre-print articles in the fields of physics, mathematics, computer science, and more. It is frequently used by researchers in 11D Supergravity to share their latest findings and collaborate with other scientists.

3. How can Google Scholar be helpful in researching 11D Supergravity?

Google Scholar is a search engine specifically designed for academic research. It can be a useful tool for finding articles, books, and other publications related to 11D Supergravity, making it easier for scientists to stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field.

4. Are there any free papers available on 11D Supergravity?

Yes, there are many free papers available on 11D Supergravity. Some can be found on ArXiv, while others can be accessed through various academic databases and websites. Google Scholar can also be used to find free papers on this topic.

5. What are some recent developments in 11D Supergravity research?

Some recent developments in 11D Supergravity research include the study of its applications in string theory and the search for experimental evidence for its predictions. There is also ongoing research on the connections between 11D Supergravity and other areas of theoretical physics.