1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Looking for some basic immunology books

1. Oct 1, 2004 #1
    I am looking for some basic immunology books (for beginners). Would you please give me some suggestions or advice ?
    I searched the internet and found Immunobiology by Charles Janeway, whose contents I think and guess are enough (-I don't know-LOL-). But this book has two versions, one old (2001)and one new(2004). The new one is expensive.
    Could you please take a look at the contents+your experience in immunology and please tell me something about it ? Which version should I buy ?
    I personally think the new one should have some things new added to the old one but it actually won't have any effects on a beginner like me, right ?(sorry i have no money left, and I don't understand books in my school library)
    Please help...
    I would like to learn about immunology.
    Thank you
  2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted