Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Looking for someone

1. May 3, 2005 #1
    Hey there everyone,

I was wondering if someone might be able to help me locate one of our PF members who contacted me looking for a lab I was going to talk to him about. The problem is that I never got a chance to contact this person to apologize for not being able to get him he lab! :frown:

Now I feel completely horrible (on top of hating myself :devil: ) for not being able to find them and say I am sorry for not being able to come through and help! :cry: :cry:

This person was looking for a lab to do and bring to his tutor and he had two days to do it. The lab I mentioned was a simple harmonics lab with a closed tube. Can anyone help me please?

This is not the best way to come back to PF. :frown:

Thanks for your help everyone.

2. jcsd
  3. May 3, 2005 #2

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Roughly when did this thread happen, and in which section ? With that info, and/or a recollection of specific words you may have used, you should be able to find the thread using the Advanced Search feature.

4. May 3, 2005 #3

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?