1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Looking for someone

1. May 3, 2005 #1
    Hey there everyone,

I was wondering if someone might be able to help me locate one of our PF members who contacted me looking for a lab I was going to talk to him about. The problem is that I never got a chance to contact this person to apologize for not being able to get him he lab! :frown:

Now I feel completely horrible (on top of hating myself :devil: ) for not being able to find them and say I am sorry for not being able to come through and help! :cry: :cry:

This person was looking for a lab to do and bring to his tutor and he had two days to do it. The lab I mentioned was a simple harmonics lab with a closed tube. Can anyone help me please?

This is not the best way to come back to PF. :frown:

Thanks for your help everyone.

2. jcsd
  3. May 3, 2005 #2

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Roughly when did this thread happen, and in which section ? With that info, and/or a recollection of specific words you may have used, you should be able to find the thread using the Advanced Search feature.

4. May 3, 2005 #3

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?