Where Can I Find Texas Tower Data for Physics Experiments?

In summary, Texas Tower Data is a database that contains information about the Texas Tower radar installations used by the US Air Force in the 1950s and 1960s. This data includes details on the location, construction, and operation of each tower, as well as data on personnel, equipment, and incidents. Access to the data may be restricted to authorized individuals, and it is important to follow protocols when requesting access. Texas Tower Data is significant for understanding the history and impact of these installations during the Cold War, and it can be used for research, education, and historical documentation purposes.
mbigras
I'd like to produce a plot that looks like
Screenshot_from_2013_11_09_22_51_54.png

Taken from page 86 of AP French's Vibrations and Waves.
I'm searching for some good Texas Tower data. Can you recommend an archive of physics experimental data? Or what I'd like even more is a spreadsheet with some texas tower data.

Physics news on Phys.org
For those who are not aware of the origin of the term "Texas Tower".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Towers
They used to sway sufficiently to make the crew seasick. On one occasion the oscillation lead to collapse.

What is Texas Tower Data?

Texas Tower Data refers to a database containing information about the Texas Tower radar installations that were operated by the United States Air Force in the 1950s and 1960s.

What type of data is included in Texas Tower Data?

Texas Tower Data includes information such as the location, construction details, and operational history of each Texas Tower installation. It may also include data on personnel, equipment, and incidents related to the towers.

Who can access Texas Tower Data?

Access to Texas Tower Data may be restricted to authorized individuals, such as researchers, government agencies, or military personnel. It is important to follow the necessary protocols and permissions when requesting access to this data.

Why is Texas Tower Data important?

Texas Tower Data is important for understanding the history of the Texas Tower radar installations and their role in the defense of the United States during the Cold War. It can also provide insights into the advancement of radar technology and military operations during this time period.

How can Texas Tower Data be used?

Texas Tower Data can be used for various purposes, such as research, education, and historical documentation. It can also be used for analyzing and understanding the impact of the Texas Tower installations on military operations and national security.