Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Looking for used play scripts

1. May 13, 2013 #1
    In February 2014, I'm going to be auditioning to try to get into a BFA program in theater. To audition, I need to perform two contrasting monologues. I want to get a bunch of plays so I can have a wide variety to look through. Also so I can practice with several different monologues. I've been searching for some plays online, but they're usually about 8$. I wanted to try to find some place selling lots of them used, so I can get a bunch of them for like 2 or 3$. I want to own them so any time I need to get the context of the monologue, I can just go reference it real quick.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

2. jcsd
  3. May 13, 2013 #2

lisab

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I bet every used book store has lots of Shakespeare. Not sure if you're into that genre.

4. May 13, 2013 #3

Evo

Staff: Mentor

5. May 13, 2013 #4

Danger

Gold Member

You can never go wrong with a local library.
    Or just contact your community theatre company; they might be willing to lend you one (especially if you volunteer with them.)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook