Exploring YouTube for Exercise Solving Playlists in Math and Physics?

In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of finding a playlist on YouTube for exercise solving in undergraduate math and physics. The speaker suggests checking out Khan Academy's YouTube channels and also mentions a resource for studying physics. They also mention having their own playlists for solving problems in systems modeled by ODEs and PDEs, which follow a specific sequence. However, it is noted that solving problems oneself is a more effective way of learning than watching videos of others solving them.
hagopbul
Hello :

i was looking into youtube the other day and watching some lectures , but start to wonder if there is a playlist for exercise solving on youtube for example for undergraduate math and physics ? do anyone knows of such channels or playlists ?

Best Regards
Hagop

Science news on Phys.org
hagopbul said:
playlist for exercise solving
You will learn much less by watching videos of people solving problems than you will solving problems.

Likes berkeman, vela and sysprog
I have a couple of playlists .. one for systems modeled by ODEs ...

and one for systems modeled by PDEs -

All the vids follow the same sequence - state the governing laws of physics for the system, model the system with DEs, translate the model to computational statements using Euler's method for ODEs and the FDM for PDEs, translate the computational equations to MATLAB statements (1 to 1), and run the program.

Last edited:
Likes sysprog

1. What is a YouTube playlist?

A YouTube playlist is a collection of videos that have been grouped together by a user. This allows viewers to easily access and watch multiple videos in a specific order.

2. How do I find playlists on YouTube?

To find playlists on YouTube, you can either search for a specific topic or use the "Playlist" filter when searching for videos. You can also browse through the playlists of a specific channel by clicking on the "Playlists" tab on their channel page.

3. Can I create my own playlist on YouTube?

Yes, you can create your own playlist on YouTube by clicking on the "Save" button under a video and selecting "Create new playlist". You can then add more videos to your playlist by clicking on the "Add to" button under each video.

4. How many videos can I add to a YouTube playlist?

You can add up to 5,000 videos to a YouTube playlist. However, it is recommended to keep your playlists to a reasonable length for better organization and viewer engagement.

5. Can I share my YouTube playlist with others?

Yes, you can share your YouTube playlist with others by clicking on the "Share" button under the playlist title. You can then choose to share the playlist link or directly send it to someone through email or social media.