• Medical
  • Thread starter Delta2
  • Start date
Delta2
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Gold Member

Main Question or Discussion Point

This problem of loss of taste started for me about 2 years ago but now it has reach the point that it is very annoying.

I get no taste or the taste is somehow distorted when i eat foods that have fats like meat, cheese. When i eat foods like sweets that contain sugar the taste seems to be ok. Chocolate taste though seems distorted.

Are there any serious diseases of the brain/neural system that result in loss of taste (especially in foods that contain fats as i said)?

For me the loss of taste is just another symptom caused to me as being a victim of remote mind control technology but ok lets say that officially i didnt say that cause you ll never get me seriously.

Other "weird" symptoms i got and i cant explain:

1. Sudden instanteneous toothaches that happen when i go to sleep, absolutely no toothache during rest of day
2. Tickling feeling in my testicles that comes and goes, sometimes it persists for hours, sometimes days pass without it
3. Internal sound in my ear in the form of a harmonic that usually happens when going to sleep(the sound you hear from a sound wave of a single specific frequency)
4. Sudden pains in random parts of my body, feeling like someone is pressing my body part there with something heavy.
5. Very very very weird dreams

Again is there any disease of brain or of neural system that causes these symtoms?

Last edited:

Answers and Replies

Yes. You need to see you doctor it maybe simple like stress which you doctor can help with. Or medical which your doctor can help with. If you are feeling "wierd" or unwell bar emergence you should before 3 weeks see your doctor 2 year is to long to wait. go see your doctor

It will be mostly trivial as B12 deficiency or periferal neuropathy .Or it could be intravascular infractions specially if you are diabetic
most important thing see doctor as soon as possible

berkeman
Mentor
Please remember that we do not provide diagnoses here on the PF. Please see your doctor -- they should be able to help you figure this out.

Thread closed.