Lost TV Series: Who's Your Fave Character?

In summary, the show is gripping and well written with a complex storyline. The characters are interesting and well developed. However, the plot is too complicated and improbable for some viewers.
Kerrie
Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
Anyone else indulge in this show? I didn't watch the first season much, but the second season has me gripped! Who's your favorite character? I like Jack :biggrin:

Physics news on Phys.org
We're still on the first season here. I tried to ignore it at first, but like 24 and Despo's it soon sucked me in!

No spoilers please!

I tried watching it the first season but just couldn't get into it. Maybe the second season is better.

My mythology prof. loves this show, got me half a point extra credit on my midterm because I remembered that. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
brewnog said:
We're still on the first season here. I tried to ignore it at first, but like 24 and Despo's it soon sucked me in!
No spoilers please!

No, I won't post any spoilers on here. Just avoid the Lost message boards out there, plenty of spoilers on those. Prime time TV never got my attention (okay, except maybe Family Guy and Seinfeld) like Lost has. It is basically a soap opera without the drama and all the action you can ask for.

I think people{like me} got confused last year when they played all the re-runs inter-mixed. I ended up missing several shows.
I love Sawyers role, bad boy, whos sort of good deep down in his heart. And sexy as can be!:blushing:

Am I the only one who hates this show?

I saw the first few episodes, and loved it. The characters are all extremely interesting and well developed.

I've never seen it, and really can't get into shows with a continuously running plotline in general. The only thing that I consistently watch every week is college football, which I'm able to do because I know I'm not going to have any obligations or plans for most Saturday afternoons.

Love it. My boss and I always discuss it after watching. Have the last 2 episodes on tape, but haven't had a chance to watch them yet. :grumpy:

I don't have a favourite character.

It was too confusing to watch because of the continuing storyline. Miss two shows and you have no fricking idea what's going on.

Maybe 5 years from now I'll have time to watch them all in order and I will understand it. :biggrin:

Hmm...I just never got into it at all. I watched the first few episodes in the first season, and caught one of the first episodes of the new season, but it doesn't hold my attention. Nothing seems to change from episode to episode. Sadly, I find it so bad that I ended up laughing at scenes that weren't supposed to be funny, just because they were too stupid to take seriously such as (spoiler in white text): that episode this season where they were trying to move old sticks of dynamite and the guy carrying them blew himself up...stupid, over-dramatized, predictable...end result, I laughed then changed channels. (end spoiler)

Evo said:
It was too confusing to watch because of the continuing storyline. Miss two shows and you have no fricking idea what's going on.
Maybe 5 years from now I'll have time to watch them all in order and I will understand it. :biggrin:

They keep showing re-runs so the viewers won't get lost. I like to watch it this year because I have enjoyed watching the writers try to hatch a plot that will stick. Actually that is about the only reason that I would watch prime time TV. I love try to "get inside the writer's heads."

For instance three weeks ago a group of people were walking through the jungle then split up. Then they showed re-runs for two weeks, then came back this week with the group in the jungle still together, and the plot taking a slightly differen't twist.

It got WAYYYYYYY too unrealistic/improbable to me, to the point that I almost don't want to watch it... almost.

Yeah... It is improbable and, because of that, sometimes predictable. But it's also very entertaining (and addictive). :biggrin:

It's definitely a sci-fi freaky fantasy show for those who enjoy that sort of entertainment.

I'll have to get it on DVD!

I saw the first two shows. I like Jack. :biggrin: I hope he doesn't die. :uhh:

Arghh. Sorry if I repost what someone else has said. We got the first season this year and I can't wait for the second. I watch hardly any TV but I watched that show religiously. I refuse to read this thread in case someone says something that will give something away.

1. Who is the main character in Lost TV series?

The main character in Lost TV series is Jack Shephard, played by Matthew Fox.

2. Who is the most popular character in Lost TV series?

The most popular character in Lost TV series is a matter of personal opinion, but many fans consider Desmond Hume, played by Henry Ian Cusick, to be a fan favorite.

3. Who is the most hated character in Lost TV series?

Again, the most hated character is subjective, but many viewers disliked the character of Ana Lucia Cortez, played by Michelle Rodriguez, due to her abrasive and aggressive behavior.

4. Who is the most mysterious character in Lost TV series?

The character of John Locke, played by Terry O'Quinn, is often considered the most mysterious due to his enigmatic past and connection to the island.

5. Who is the best villain in Lost TV series?

There are several villains throughout the series, but the character of Benjamin Linus, played by Michael Emerson, is often praised for his complex and manipulative nature.