Unclaimed Baggage Store: Find Your Lost Luggage in Scottsdale, AL

• Thread starter BobG
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Lost
In summary, the conversation is about a store in Scottsboro, Alabama that sells unclaimed baggage. The speaker mentions the possibility of finding items from their past travels, such as a green jacket from a flight in 1975. They also joke about the possibility of someone buying their undeveloped film from a vacation.
BobG
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
And wonder where it wound up?

It probably wound up in Scottsdale, Alabama. You can go there and buy your stuff back.

The Unclaimed Baggage Store

You can even buy back your underwear, or maybe even in the goose you had stuffed in your luggage.

I think that green jacket might be mine from a flight I took in 1975. You'd have thought someone would have bought it by now.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
BobG said:
You can even buy back your underwear, or maybe even in the goose you had stuffed in your luggage.

:rofl:

I hope nobody got the undeveloped film from my last vacation.:blushing:

hypatia said:

Been meaning to speak to you about that... :bugeye:

hypatia said:
lololll

i've driven by Scottsboro several times but never visited the baggage store. maybe i'll get back up that way one day and check it out.

1. What is the Unclaimed Baggage Store?

The Unclaimed Baggage Store is a retail store located in Scottsdale, AL that specializes in selling lost or unclaimed luggage and other items that are left behind by airlines.

2. How does the Unclaimed Baggage Store acquire its merchandise?

The Unclaimed Baggage Store purchases unclaimed baggage and lost items from various airlines and other transportation companies. They also work with insurance companies and the Unclaimed Baggage Center, a facility that handles unclaimed baggage for major airlines.

3. Can I find my own lost luggage at the Unclaimed Baggage Store?

Unfortunately, the Unclaimed Baggage Store does not allow customers to search for their own lost luggage. All merchandise is processed and sorted before being put out for sale. However, if you believe your lost luggage may be at the store, you can contact their customer service team for assistance.

4. What types of items can be found at the Unclaimed Baggage Store?

The Unclaimed Baggage Store sells a wide variety of items, including clothing, electronics, jewelry, books, sporting goods, and more. They also have a section for high-end and designer items that are sold at discounted prices.

5. Can I return items purchased from the Unclaimed Baggage Store?

The Unclaimed Baggage Store has a strict no return policy. All sales are final, so it is important to carefully inspect items before purchasing. However, if you find a defect in an item, you can contact their customer service team for assistance.