I'm not very goot at probability stuff but I say if you play for only 6 numbers that would be 1/c(6, 49). c(6, 49) is "combinations of 6 numbers taken from a set of 49" (more about this here).
So I'd say it would be (1/1.39838*10^7)...
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving