Love Potion #98.5: Is it Real?

• Thread starter matt_chosen
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Love
In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of using chemicals, specifically pheromones, to enhance physical attraction in humans. While the idea of pheromones has been studied and used in animals, its effectiveness in humans is still debated. Other factors, such as scent, can also play a role in attractiveness. Further research on topics like copulins can provide more information on the subject.
matt_chosen
if you have read the name of this post you would know this has somwhat somthing to do with love i have heard a rumor that scientist are working on a chemical to enhance phyical attraction (actly i was watching it on the health channel lol) but still I am wondering if it has somthing to do with our natral sent :yuck: but if they do come out with such a thing I am buying their intire stock it should sell like crazy

Biology news on Phys.org
Pheromones. Read about them.

yep read about em

pheromones do not make us more physically atractive

And who says love is based on physical attraction?

Besides, there are other things that make people more attractive aside from the way they look. The way they SMELL for example...

Here's the definition from dictionary.com:

pher·o·mone ( P ) Pronunciation Key (fr-mn)
n.
A chemical secreted by an animal, especially an insect, that influences the behavior or development of others of the same species, often functioning as an attractant of the opposite sex.

There you have it.

I'm sure someone else here may know more about it than I do. This is not a new idea, as far as I know.

thanks i am glad i get more info

as far as humans are concerned, it is still debated about the efficiencies of pheromones in humans. The role that it plays in animals in unquestionable, yet hardly as observable in humans. some other topics you might want to look into if you are interested in pheromones and such are copulins, etc.

What is Love Potion #98.5?

Love Potion #98.5 is a fictional potion that is often referenced in popular culture. It is said to be a magical concoction that can make someone fall deeply in love with the person who gives it to them.

Is Love Potion #98.5 real?

No, Love Potion #98.5 is not a real potion. It is a fictional concept that has been popularized in books, movies, and television shows. There is no scientific evidence to support the existence of a potion that can make someone fall in love.

Can Love Potion #98.5 be made?

While there is no real Love Potion #98.5, there are various substances and chemicals that have been studied for their potential effects on human attraction and emotions. However, none of these have been proven to be a love potion.

Has anyone ever tried Love Potion #98.5?

No, Love Potion #98.5 is a fictional concept and has not been tested or tried in real life. Any claims of its existence or use are purely fictional and should not be taken seriously.

What are the potential dangers of Love Potion #98.5?

Since Love Potion #98.5 is not a real potion, it does not have any potential dangers. However, attempting to create or use a love potion could lead to serious legal and ethical consequences, as it goes against the rights and autonomy of individuals to control their own emotions and decisions.