Mocha Flavored Snacks: Trying Them Now!

• Thread starter LightbulbSun
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolved around different flavors of M&M's and the preferences of the individuals participating. Some flavors mentioned were mocha, chocolate almond, raspberry almond, triple chocolate, mint chocolate, and wildly cherry. Some people preferred M&M's with peanuts, while others enjoyed the plain chocolate ones. The addictive nature of M&M's was also discussed, with some admitting to eating a whole bag in one sitting.
LightbulbSun
Has anyone tried these before? I'm trying the Mocha Flavored one right now, and they're sooooo good. I love putting junk into my body. :biggrin:

Physics news on Phys.org
ooh. I want to try. What other flavors do they have?

Math Is Hard said:
ooh. I want to try. What other flavors do they have?

I'm not sure of the flavors, but I believe there's a raspberry flavored one too.

Mocha, Chocolate Almond, Raspberry Almond, Triple Chocolate, and Mint Chocolate.

They're expensive though, so treat them as a delicate treat :biggrin:

Darn! I looked for those today. Couldn't find them.

They have a triple chocolate , it combines; milk, white an dark chocolates.

edward said:
They have a triple chocolate , it combines; milk, white an dark chocolates.

I'm going to have to try that one the next time. The mocha flavored one was pretty tasty.

I think M&M's are food of the Gods! I prefer them over any candy. I have tried them all, they are all very good.

I only eat M&M's with peanuts, do they have flavored dark chocolate peanut M&M's?

Oh they have a dark raspberry almond, I'd try that, oh yuk, it's mostly white chocolate, nevermind. White=no flavor. :frown:

I don't eat them, I just sort them in alphabetical order.

Evo said:
I only eat M&M's with peanuts, do they have flavored dark chocolate peanut M&M's?

Oh they have a dark raspberry almond, I'd try that, oh yuk, it's mostly white chocolate, nevermind. White=no flavor. :frown:

Mmmmm I love the M&M's with peanuts inside.

I really didn't need to know there might be tastier M&Ms. I almost never buy them, because I can't stop myself from eating a whole bag in a sitting, and then am sick from it. I don't know what it is about them, but they're addicting. I'll have to try the ones with mocha and raspberry.

Moonbear said:
I really didn't need to know there might be tastier M&Ms. I almost never buy them, because I can't stop myself from eating a whole bag in a sitting, and then am sick from it. I don't know what it is about them, but they're addicting. I'll have to try the ones with mocha and raspberry.

I'm the same way. I'll buy a bag and eat the whole thing literally in one night. :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
Ok, do you let the coating go soft in your mouth first, or do you just chew them straight out of the bag?

Evo said:
Ok, do you let the coating go soft in your mouth first, or do you just chew them straight out of the bag?

Chew chew chew...I didn't know there was another way. :uhh: I like them when they're a little warm too, and the coating is still crunchy, but the inside is all soft. :approve:

I love letting the chocolate melt inside so it's all gooey. :approve:

1. What are mocha flavored snacks?

Mocha flavored snacks are food items that have been infused with the taste of coffee and chocolate, creating a rich and decadent flavor profile.

2. Are mocha flavored snacks unhealthy?

It depends on the specific ingredients and nutritional information of the snack. Some mocha flavored snacks may contain high amounts of sugar and fat, while others may have healthier ingredients like whole grains and natural sweeteners. It is important to read the label and make informed choices.

3. Do mocha flavored snacks contain caffeine?

Yes, mocha flavored snacks typically contain caffeine due to the coffee flavoring. However, the amount of caffeine may vary depending on the type and brand of the snack.

4. Can mocha flavored snacks be enjoyed by people who don't like coffee?

It ultimately depends on personal taste, but mocha flavored snacks may still be enjoyable for those who don't like coffee. The chocolate flavor may help balance out the coffee taste, creating a different flavor profile.

5. Are there any health benefits to consuming mocha flavored snacks?

Mocha flavored snacks may provide a small boost of energy and improve mood due to the caffeine content. Some may also have antioxidants from the coffee and chocolate ingredients. However, these benefits may vary depending on the specific snack and should not be relied upon as a significant source of nutrients.