1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

M.Sc in Electrical Engineering: Signal Processing

1. Apr 3, 2013 #1
    Hi All,

Since I myself hate reading long posts I will cut to the chase.

I graduate in June with a B.Sc in electrical engineering and am hoping to go for graduate studies. During the last four years I took courses in almost all areas of electrical engineering.

The only field I liked AND excelled in (these two items of criteria seemed to be mutually exclusive for the majority of my college years) was the field of signal processing, but there is a small catch here. I found the material to be incredibly abstract (Tons of Matlab simulations) and am hoping I could get involved in something a little more practical when it comes to that field.

I would appreciate it if you would share your experiences with me and/or offer any advice you might have to point me in the right direction.

Thanks a lot!

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted