1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

M.Tech after Msc?

1. Aug 7, 2014 #1
    Hello !
    First of all ... i admit that all mistake is mine !
    Just after my HSC (12th) i had a deep interest in astronomy and space science ...
    i took admission into BSc ( physics ) aiming for specialization in astrophysics.
    but over the time while pursuing my Bsc i realized that i am losing interest in that field. And eventually i lost it all !
    m not as much curious about space research as i was 3 years back .
    Besides ! there are some other reasons ( religious ) for the withdrawal of that field !

Truthfully! i've always been into cars !!!
    If i would , anyhow , could time travel , i would go back ... tear out that Bsc admission form prepare for that entrance and hit for an engineering degree !

I have found this forum really really very useful ... ( basically i'm fed up googling about career options after bsc ... scope for msc ... and all that stuff !!! )

Now i've completed my Bachelor's ( 2014 ) and i am at a point of extreme confusion !!
    i am about to take admission into Msc physics ...

Following are the questions for which i am seeking answers for ... !

1. Should i go for an M.Tech after MSc ???

2. If yes ... will there b any complications in placement after M.Tech ?? Since my base is of pure science until Msc and all of a sudden i jumped into technical field M.tech ... unlike the students with pure technical background ( B.Tech ) .

OR

3. Can i get a technical job in any industtry after Msc ... as i am not at all into teaching !

( please kindly do not convince me to pursue my career in space science )

please !!! i am expecting a quality thread ahead ... please help me out !

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 12, 2014 #2
    I'm sorry you are not generating any responses at the moment. Is there any additional information you can share with us? Any new findings?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook