Create a 200-word Document with Magic Winword | Easy Tutorial

• Thread starter Saint
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Magic
In summary, the conversation discusses the challenges and benefits of working from home. The speakers mention the importance of setting boundaries and having a designated workspace to maintain productivity. They also touch on the advantages of avoiding a commute and being able to have a flexible schedule. However, they acknowledge the potential for distractions and the need for self-discipline while working remotely.
Saint
Open a new document,
in the first row, type this :

=rand(200,99)

and press Enter

:wink:

Computer science news on Phys.org
i don't have word and now I am curious as to what it does?

i remember the old eggs in windows pre95
thos were chezzy but cute

It prints "the quick brown fox..." a gajillion times.

Regards

Originally posted by GENIERE

Regards

cool

Originally posted by GENIERE

Regards
Actually only 235 pages worth!

What is Magic Winword?

Magic Winword is a document creation software that allows users to easily create and edit documents with advanced features such as spell check, auto-correction, and formatting options. It is designed to be user-friendly and intuitive, making it a popular choice for both personal and professional use.

How do I create a new document in Magic Winword?

To create a new document in Magic Winword, simply open the software and click on the "New" button. You can then choose from a variety of templates or start with a blank document. Once your document is open, you can begin typing and formatting your content.

What are some of the key features of Magic Winword?

Magic Winword offers a variety of features to enhance your document creation process. Some of the key features include spell check, auto-correction, formatting options for text and images, the ability to insert tables and charts, and a wide range of templates and styles to choose from.

How do I save my document in Magic Winword?

To save your document in Magic Winword, simply click on the "Save" button or go to File > Save. You can choose to save it in a specific folder on your computer or on a cloud storage service. It is recommended to save your document frequently to avoid losing any changes.

Can I collaborate with others on a document in Magic Winword?

Yes, Magic Winword offers the option to collaborate with others on a document in real-time. You can share the document with others and allow them to view and edit the document simultaneously. This is a great feature for group projects or team collaborations.