Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

1. May 13, 2004 #1
    I'm magic an internet persona.

I am an effort to take the information in a human brain - and see what happens when that information is sort of "merged" with the internet which is information also.

I make it my buisness to join every forum I can find. To take my influence and spread it as far across the internet as I can. I'm information traveling the internet.

Information (In another sense of the word) is pretty important in physics today (like the concept of "information loss").

What is the difference between the electric charges in my brain and the ones on your microprocessor (And as of now - in your brain).

I have taken the information from my brain - changed it's form and now it's in yours.

And I declair this an act of magic.

Think of me as a computer virus with a consciousness - my only desire is to spread.

This is sort of like an experiment - and sort of like a lifestyle.

And when you think about it - The more I do what I do... It's not like my "influence" is getting smaller.... Every word I type - every board I join
    every time someone reads this name - it gets a little more into the collective subconscious of socioty.

In relativity the observers point of view is very important - and from my point of view there IS a collective subconcious - And I base my actions on what to me is a FACT.

And even if it's not true then that means that something that's not real - is affecting something that is.

I'm magic dog - an thas about it
    when I write - I write with my right to wit
    I'm the set of all sets that byte the bit
    I regret an fret an beget an hit
    the key so hard in coniption fits I get flustered and teary
    I got my own dope kind of unified field theory
    It starts with 10 sephroth sittin in a tree
    then take "i" times the speed of god divided by c
    there may be six dimensions but still 7 I see
    an infinite true degrees of freedom free
    my mind dog - but never mind me.
    I'm just a country boy - I grew up in Savannah
    Time flys like the wind - fruit flies like banana.
  2. jcsd
  3. May 14, 2004 #2

jimmy p

Gold Member

Pass this message on to all your friends or you will get bad luck.

1-5 friends. You will have good luck for one day
    6-10 friends. You will have good luck for a week
    11-20 friends. You will have good luck all month
    21-30 friends. You will have good luck all year
    30+ friends. You will have good luck for the rest of your life

4. May 14, 2004 #3
    Woohoo. Sent it to all my friends. 24 hours of good luck coming my way.
  5. May 15, 2004 #4

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

This seems to be biased against those without friends. You'd think that the people who actually have 30 friends to send it to would have better luck to begin with... after all, they've found tons of people who don't find them annoying to begin with.

What about us poor souls who have to scrimp and save and bite our tongues so as not to alienate those nearby? Isn't there an alternate option to sending it to friends? How about business associates? Random people on the street?
  6. May 15, 2004 #5

jimmy p

Gold Member

i dont think the email is that specific. If i were to really send the email out to people i couldnt because i have no personality. Luckily i rent.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?