Help with Squeezing a Pair of 3101302 Products

In summary, the site says to squeeze the orbs, but the person does not know what to do because they have a pair like these but they cannot make them do anything. The site suggests that someone try to figure it out themselves or else keep fiddling with them until they figure it out.
Tido611
can some one help me out wit this it says to squeeze them a little bit but i have no idea what they are saying i have a pair just like em but i can't make em do anything this site says, can anyone offer any help?

http://scientificsonline.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_3101302

Physics news on Phys.org
No idea. Looks like the sort of thing you'd need to see someone do to understand those instructions, or else just keep fiddling with them until you figure it out for yourself.

http://scientificsonline.com/images/250/31/31013-02.jpg
http://www.fatbraintoys.com/magnetoids/video_footage.cfm [Broken]
Here's some video of the UberOrbs in "action". :zzz:

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap those videos are boring. Who would find that amusing?

moose said:
Holy crap those videos are boring. Who would find that amusing?
Stuart Larkin...maybe? http://www.originalicons.com/images/icons/Television/Mad%20TV/1121960665_713384731.gif [Broken]

Just keep messing around with them, if you can stay awake. You'll figure out the 'tricks' pretty quickly. Personally, I got bored sick half-way through the second clip. That noise that they make is also very annoying.

I was looking away while the video loaded, little did I know that my volume was turned all the way up...

Tido611 said:
can some one help me out wit this it says to squeeze them a little bit but i have no idea what they are saying i have a pair just like em but i can't make em do anything this site says, can anyone offer any help?
http://scientificsonline.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_3101302
:rofl: :rofl: LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ROFL :rofl: :rofl: I've seen those before, they're like black hematite, and are commonly called "oidz."

This is how you do it:
Hold one in each hand, and throw them up in the air so that they meet.
Make sure you catch it when they fall.

ITS SO FUN! I COULD DO IT FOR HOURS!

Seriously, that's what you do. At their apex, the magnets end up spinning and vibrating around each other very fast, and make an interesting loud noise. I like that toy a lot.

Another fun way you can do it, is to place them parallel to each other on a table, and within each other's reach, realease your grip.

Here's the site:
http://www.oidz.co.uk/ [Broken]

yomamma said:
I was looking away while the video loaded, little did I know that my volume was turned all the way up...
:rofl: :rofl:

Those videos are awful. :eek: Do they think those will actually help sell the things? The videos make them look like nothing more than an upgrade on a pet rock. :rofl:

...what a let down, the way they described it sonded like it could do cool things, all that stuff was kinda obvious

yeah, how are they different than just regular magnets?

they are about 5 dollars different

Gale said:
yeah, how are they different than just regular magnets?
They're shiny and have a cool shape so they make more noise. :biggrin: As the first link suggested, they're for fidgeters. Not so much a toy as something to keep your hands busy if you're prone to mutilating paperclips while sitting around reading stuff or whatever. At least, that's what they look like to me. They seem like a great way to really annoy a roommate who likes complete quiet for studying. :devil: :rofl:

I still can't believe people buy these, I should make my own awesome magnetic toys...

1. What are the steps involved in squeezing a pair of 3101302 products?

Squeezing a pair of 3101302 products involves the following steps:1. Identify the type of products: The first step is to determine the type of products you are dealing with, as the method of squeezing may vary based on the product's material and design.2. Choose the right tools: Depending on the products, you may need to use different tools such as pliers, clamps, or a vice to hold the products securely.3. Apply pressure evenly: When squeezing the products, make sure to apply pressure evenly on both sides to avoid damaging or deforming them.4. Use a controlled force: It is essential to use a controlled force when squeezing the products to prevent them from breaking or slipping out of your grip.5. Check the results: Once you have completed the squeezing process, check the results to ensure that the products have been properly adjusted or compressed as desired.

2. Can I squeeze any type of 3101302 products?

No, squeezing may not be suitable for all types of 3101302 products. It is crucial to consider the product's material and design before attempting to squeeze it. For example, squeezing a fragile or brittle product may cause it to break, while squeezing a product with a complex design may be challenging and may not yield the desired results.

3. Is it safe to squeeze 3101302 products?

Squeezing 3101302 products can be safe if done correctly and with the appropriate tools. However, there is always a risk of damaging the products if too much force is applied or if the squeezing process is not carefully monitored. It is essential to follow the proper techniques and use caution when squeezing products to avoid any accidents or damage.

4. What are the benefits of squeezing 3101302 products?

The main benefit of squeezing 3101302 products is that it allows for better control and adjustment of the product's shape or size. This can be useful in various industries, such as manufacturing, where precise measurements and adjustments are essential. Squeezing can also help with improving the product's overall quality and functionality.

5. Are there any alternatives to squeezing 3101302 products?

Yes, there are alternative methods to adjusting or compressing 3101302 products, such as cutting, molding, or pressing. The most suitable method will depend on the type of product and the desired outcome. It is essential to consider all options and choose the method that will be most effective and safe for the specific product being handled.