Improve Quality on GD - Make it Better!

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation touches on the decline in quality of content in a forum and the idea that spending less time there improves the overall experience. There is also mention of a user who believes their posts directly impact the value of threads. Additionally, there is a suggestion to limit time spent on the forum and focus on other, potentially more serious, forums.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Well every thing is possible, it is sad to note the decline in the quality of the
threads, and the lack of content, but may be this is the place for zaninity and
montypythonitis.
:biggrin:

Physics news on Phys.org
The GD is getting better everyday since I don't post here as much as before.:wink:

I think I've observed that the threads value is directly proportional to the number of posts I post in it. Just further proof that I am god.

This section of PF looks orders of magnitude better when you don't spend 98% of your online time here. We have other forums, you know. :tongue:

Quick get Smurf a psychiatrist .

Tom is correct, it just needs will power.

Tom Mattson said:
This section of PF looks orders of magnitude better when you don't spend 98% of your online time here. We have other forums, you know. :tongue:
But that forum have serious super mentor. I'd be banned if I spend a lot of time in other forums. :uhh:

Lisa! said:
But that forum have serious super mentor. I'd be banned if I spend a lot of time in other forums. :uhh:

Knowing ones limits should be rewarded, may be we should unlock the
chocker chain. Nah.

1. How can I improve the quality of my game on GD?

To improve the quality of your game on GD, you can start by focusing on the overall design and gameplay mechanics. Make sure the levels are challenging but not impossible, and the controls are responsive. Also, pay attention to the visuals and audio, as they can greatly enhance the player's experience.

2. What are some common mistakes to avoid when trying to improve the quality of my game?

Some common mistakes to avoid include rushing the development process, neglecting player feedback, and not thoroughly testing the game before release. It's important to take the time to carefully design and test each level and listen to feedback from players to make necessary improvements.

3. Should I focus more on graphics or gameplay when trying to improve the quality of my game on GD?

Both graphics and gameplay are important in creating a high-quality game on GD. While visually appealing graphics can attract players, it's the gameplay that will keep them engaged. Therefore, it's essential to strike a balance between the two and ensure they complement each other.

4. How can I make my game stand out from others on GD?

To make your game stand out on GD, you can focus on creating a unique and engaging storyline, adding interesting and challenging levels, and incorporating creative gameplay mechanics. By offering something different and exciting, your game will stand out among the sea of other games on GD.

5. Is it important to update my game regularly on GD to maintain its quality?

Yes, it's crucial to update your game regularly on GD to maintain its quality. This allows you to fix any bugs or issues that may arise, add new content to keep players interested, and implement any suggestions from player feedback. Regular updates show that you are committed to improving your game and keeping it at a high-quality level.